Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vidya doesn't help

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I'm not into games as much as I used to. It normally takes a few minutes before I completely lose interest. But what's even worse is when you love a game so much that you can't accept what a pathetic being you are in reality.
I platinumed HEARTBEAT yesterday, and I want to rope myself even more. I wish I could live in Solum and interact with people who truly care about me. The moment I cleared the last side quest, and realized there's nothing more I can get out of this game, I was so frustrated that I would have shot myself if I had a shotgun :feelsrope:

I'm starting to get bored of Vidya too

Cope or rope, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm starting to get bored of Vidya too
Nigga, I wanted to be the first reply with a hammy pic, ur too fast

but yeah OP, most Vidya isn't fun. Only csgo for me is fun.

Vidya sux now. People like you aren't their target audience anymore

Nigga, I wanted to be the first reply with a hammy pic, ur too fast

but yeah OP, most Vidya isn't fun. Only csgo for me is fun.
I'm too high inhib to play games online, though I did have a lot of fun shooting bots at normal difficulty

Vidya sux now. People like you aren't their target audience anymore
I don't get why. I play mostly JRPG but most of them nowadays are overpriced with boring game mechanisms. Animecels should stop paying for trash. I bet chads and foids are behind this to make money from those of us who refuse to betabux.

Video games were the only thing that kept me out of my bed but for the last few months I just ldar, I don’t remember the last time I even turned on my pc, I just lie in bed all day browsing .co and youtube. Only times I leave it is when I go to gym or get some food.
I’m truly disgusted at myself.

Then don't play vidya