Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vidya copers

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
What you played this month?

Title

Fallout NV.

I want to play Danganronpa 3 and get it over with (since I already played all the previous titles) but part of me knows it's gonna be a shit experience and I'll have to blow my head off afterwards.

All kind of simulators. From Flight Simulators, to driving ones.

Fallout NV.

I want to play Danganronpa 3 and get it over with (since I already played all the previous titles) but part of me knows it's gonna be a shit experience and I'll have to blow my head off afterwards.
Im playing Fallout 4, Skyrim and Yakuza like a dragon, I reccomend
checking out Instantgaming.com has tons of cheap AAA titles.

Im not doing anything yet i cant find a time to play, what a paradox. I downloaded Senua, Horizon, Hades 2 and Wuthering Waves.

Dota 2, Quake Live, Worms Armageddon

Im not doing anything yet i cant find a time to play, what a paradox. I downloaded Senua, Horizon, Hades 2 and Wuthering Waves.
Every incel needs a break once in a while, Lets play more black ops zombies when you got time :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4
YOOO! THATS MY FAVOURITE GAME!

Do you play assault, Engineer, Medic or sniper or support?

Im usually tank commander i drive hide shoot drive hide shoot.

tears of the kingdom, smash ultimate, batman arkham knight :feelsautistic:

Fallout 4. Again. After finishing it I've run out of gaming as cope. Good thing the Euros are on now otherwise i would go insane

Wolf 3d, SMT: strange journey, idk what else

YOOO! THATS MY FAVOURITE GAME!

Do you play assault, Engineer, Medic or sniper or support?

Im usually tank commander i drive hide shoot drive hide shoot.
Engineer as a tank/helicopter commander and sniper in conquest mode, or assault/support In TDM and small maps. The same in BF3, mostly with bots in my own server from Venice Unleashed.

Engineer as a tank/helicopter commander and sniper in conquest mode, or assault/support In TDM and small maps. The same in BF3, mostly with bots in my own server from Venice Unleashed.
I play this specific franchise since my 13 (2013), but I couldn't appreciate it continuously due to financial problems shortly after my second computer had troubles in 2015. BF3 is my favorite and when I finally got money in 2020 end (thanks to covidbux), I had lost all my free time working on this corrupt and bankrupt country, having little joy from it since then. After all that odyssey outside my copium game world, I discovered that suddenly all players from original MP have gone. Now I need to play with bots to enjoy the third again, or run a plenty of countermeasures to ensure that BF4 will not crash my system.

Hitman 3, Fallout 4, Bioshock, Portal 2, Skyrim, Doom 2016

Dragon ball Xeno verse 2

Just grinding MTGA out of sheer boredome. I did one premier draft after staring at the deck I drafted for a week straight, got 7-1 with this even though green is supposed to be the dominant color this set.

Bad company 2 with M24 rifle is the best sniper mode, Hiding in bushes and waiting for them, Pistol if they come close, I did this on XBOX for YEARS!

I'm waiting for the Elden Ring DLC it should release any minute now