Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vidya Copers here

B

BaydMan

Banned
-
Anyone even dog shit at video games? Like I've been playing league since season 6 and I can never get out of silver. The low IQ is really painful

Honestly I'm good as fuck

Th 2

As I've aged, my skill has dropped drastically, especially in FPS.

everyone skillmogs me in every game ever

You can beat a video game but youll never beat real life as a incel...

I'm dog shit at everything tbh but i still enjoy vidya sometimes when i'm not too depressed.

Anyone even dog shit at video games? Like I've been playing league since season 6 and I can never get out of silver. The low IQ is really painful
Never began for you boyo for not being asian. Are you kadeem alford or something just play jungle warwick and domimate games.

Never began for you boyo for not being asian. Are you kadeem alford or something just play jungle warwick and domimate games.

I play shit like vayne, yasuo, zed and always get raped when someone with an IQ above 2 lanes against me

I play shit like vayne, yasuo, zed and always get raped when someone with an IQ above 2 lanes against me

Don't play chang only, high IQ champs. You need easy to play op chars and you won't make it out playiny mid lane.

i've been playing since Lisandra came out and only managed to get gold for one season, the other seasons is bronze. still good cope though, even tho im trash

Yes bro. I’m only good at dark souls. I played cs go for most of my middle school and highest I got was gold 4. In lol I barely even knew how to play one character so I played him every game.

I play few games tbh

i was really good at dota 2 and mythic wow raiding, that was some years ago

I'm okay at them

Stopped playing vidya long ago tbh, I lack skill for online games and lack IQ for offline ones.They make my brain overheat every time

competitive games are suifuel for incels, just makes u more depressed because u cant compete

play games for fun instead

Yes bro. I’m only good at dark souls. I played cs go for most of my middle school and highest I got was gold 4. In lol I barely even knew how to play one character so I played him every game.
I really wish I could get into dark souls

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:This is pretty much a guaranteed phenomena in the game.

There was a time when I was experiencing myself doing shit above my level in MOBAs and CS and it gave me a shit ton of fun
but it quickly went away
Usually I make plays that are utter shit and I'm a slow learner with a low attention span so rel

I was a demon on COD, and I've always been good at games in general

does anyone leaguemog me? I'm d3, been d1 before :dab:

I got masters in season 7 in league. Its the only game im good at tbh.

I'm ok, I guess, suck absolute monkey dong at fps

I am just inherently shit at any sort of video game, I used to dspmaxx and let friends laugh at my inability to play vidya.

Almost hit T500 as Ana in Overwatch but was such a tease that I only Nano boost Lucio's because it doesn't matter anymore.

I think the big multiplayer games are based on patented algorithms to keep you playing by never making progress. It's very sophisticated even if some quirks seem stupid or matchmaking feels skewed it's actually soft rigged.

There might even be player specific dynamic hitboxes meaning the game will make your hitbox easier to hit. Sometimes you have it or the enemy.

Just play going in knowing why it exists in the first place, it's mathematically shown to keep your attention which is what the shareholders want.

Single player games don't really have this, that's why speedrunners get good overtime like how progressive skill really develops.

Yes. Being bad at Vidyas is indeed an incel trait

Nah not really I'm above avg/casual lvl at most games but nothing special

i also try to improve alot, play 6 hours daily and have a strict practice routine but i still get beat by 13 year old kids who play 1 hour a day,

because i like the reefer to much and it makes me slow in fortnite

Good at some , bad at others. But I don’t play video games anymore