Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News vids from the UK PUA who got arrested

How do I become that low inhib?

First approach and I already lost hard. Time to grab the popcorn.

Poor guy though.

lol at the soy comment section. some guys are like how inappropriate it is to approach 16 year olds which i believe is the AOC in UK. thats asssuming there are 16 yo in the video in the first place. i dont think its wrong either way

but that guys so fucking retarded. what was he thinking? he got no plan, just plain old cold approach. it doesnt fucking work unless it's a chad or chadlite. but if he's a chad or chadlite he wouldnt have resort to cold approach out of desperation anyways.....
Yeah dude sucks at PUA

Better than the joker on the bike :feelskek:
really mirin the low inhib

lol at the soy comment section. some guys are like how inappropriate it is to approach 16 year olds which i believe is the AOC in UK. thats asssuming there are 16 yo in the video in the first place. i dont think its wrong either way

but that guys so fucking retarded. what was he thinking? he got no plan, just plain old cold approach. it doesnt fucking work unless it's a chad or chadlite. but if he's a chad or chadlite he wouldnt have resort to cold approach out of desperation anyways.....
They tell you in that community to approach 100 times to conquer approach anxiety. In the middle of a city alone approaching Staceys, he probably has learned it’s over for him but I think this is what PUAs are taught. Or was he just a masochist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back