Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Videos like these are just sad. It's giving the ugly incels that go to these videos the idea that they have a chance.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Seriously these pick up artist videos are by far the largest COPES on the planet.

Yeah, clickbait.

over a million views SMFH

I could make a far better video that would last for 3 seconds. I could just say "BE CHAD!". And that would be far more realistic advice.

PUA is a fucking scam, even for normies.

Tee fucking hee

some PUA are making a fucking fortune giving seminars all over the world to incels, fuck them. They don't nearly get the hate they deserve on this forum

How to make any girl chase you: Be Chad

This is pure evil if it has no disclaimer "warning: works only if you're 7+".

Clinical depression often follows false hope.

Normie bullhead overload. Couldn't watch more than a minute

What a fuckin lowiq video

There is a lot of truths in this video but its all irrelevant if the girl isn't physically attracted to you.

There is a lot of truths in this video but its all irrelevant if the girl isn't physically attracted to you.

This. Masc behavior will help you, but only if you're at least above a 6 or so. If you're ugly and try to act like a player you'll get laughed at. It's like suburban white kids who try to act like gangsters.

snake oil salesmen is all pua is

People who give incels false hope are our worst enemy

"Redpillers" are on the right track, but due to massive cope they come to a obscured conclusion.

Bunch of snake oil salesmen.

This. Masc behavior will help you, but only if you're at least above a 6 or so. If you're ugly and try to act like a player you'll get laughed at. It's like suburban white kids who try to act like gangsters.

tfw im a 5 to 6 but socially and emotionally inep making me imposible to ''play it cool''

clickbait keeps you paid

Yeah, act like a bad boy... imagine onecooldude123 acting like he was “dominant”.

buLB40i.jpg

He’d either be laughed at or pummeled into the ground.

I'm actually amazed how low IQ the men believing these videos are. I mean, just take a step back and evaluate what you like in a woman. 90% of it comes down to looks. So by what logic would women, the pickier gender that is always after superior genes, be less interested in looks?

I'm actually amazed how low IQ the men believing these videos are. I mean, just take a step back and evaluate what you like in a woman. 90% of it comes down to looks. So by what logic would women, the pickier gender that is always after superior genes, be less interested in looks?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back