Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

videogames are getting cucked af

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
i was playing dota2 and you cant say "bad words" all that appears is "*****"

In spanish "negro" means "black" but for stupid amerifatz, it meanz BLM omg shit racizm. Cucked af

So i started typing "stupid n€gro dindu nuffin go back to the ghetto" and it worked :feelskek:

I instantly got reported by butthurt soyboyz :soy:

In spanish "negro" means "black" but for stupid amerifatz, it meanz BLM omg shit racizm. Cucked af

So i started typing "stupid n€gro dindu nuffin go back to the ghetto" and it worked :feelskek:

Dota :lul:

thats what you get for playing faggot games

SEND NIGGERS BACK TO AFRICA AND THE JEWS BACK TO THE OVENS

Thats how multiplayer games work. Why would you let your precious whales be triggered?

You play online games that are meant to be "day care" tier entertainment.
Ofc it´s going to be cucked, when you have no control over it.

Lol you virgin who plays dota2 , go get laid or something oh wait :dafuckfeels:

Wait till you see the Roblox word filter:

In Apex they even ban Japanese players for using Japanese words, literally fucking over their most profitable market for SJWs

It's absolutely cucked. Even those shitty Chinese cashgrab mobile games are adopting those filters :feelswhat:

i lost the count of perma bans on my league accounts its so easy to get banned...

:feelswhere:
i lost the count of perma bans on my league accounts its so easy to get banned...
true. you type kys once after getting hard flamed and inted for three games straight once a year and in 3 years it's perma :feelsclown: fuck them though I haven't spent a single cent after perma smd riot :feelzez:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back