Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Videogamecels - Super Mario

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
If I buy a Nintendo video gaming system and play that new super Mario maker game, will it make me feel like It’s 1990 again and take my mind off inceldom or will it not work?

I saw some footage of it on YouTube and there looks to be levels made from the original NES and SNES versions of Mario games which reminds me of being a really young kid playing NES and SNES in the early 90s

Maybe it will work for a while.

Oh and

Mario = cuck

No it won't work since your innocent mind are already gone i haven't found anything super fun like when i was a kid for the past 15+ years. Just like you won't even enjoy dropping the virginity for loving girl like you would at 14, it's already too fucking late and you are already too long gone. Only cure for that are drugs or a rope.

Maybe it will work for a while.

Oh and

Mario = cuck

I haven’t had a console since the Nintendo 64, lost interest in games a long time ago.

How did Nintendo get Soyboyd?

yes man its a good game tbh there are some very cool levels in it

No, man, it's cool, but i don't have the patience anymore. Every minute the rope is getting tighter.

If you wanna feel like it's 1990 again, download RetroArch and apply the CRT-Royale shader to all your 90's games

I am a nostalgiacel so I love playing games from my past like super mario 2 and spyro. It brings me back to a time when things were simpler and I thought things would get better later on.

I am a nostalgiacel so I love playing games from my past like super mario 2 and spyro. It brings me back to a time when things were simpler and I thought things would get better later on.

I can remember playing goldeneye on n64 in 1997 thinking that in just 10 years or so I will probably be married with 3 kids, and that I wanted to get as much out of the games as I could because I felt I’d not have time for that stuff when I was older.

Little did I know. :lul:

No it won't work since your innocent mind are already gone i haven't found anything super fun like when i was a kid for the past 15+ years. Just like you won't even enjoy dropping the virginity for loving girl like you would at 14, it's already too fucking late and you are already too long gone. Only cure for that are drugs or a rope.
:giga: :feelsgah::blackpill::feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Just emulate it and see if you like it.

You can probably be remake most of 1,3 and World with it from scratch or just let someone else do it for you and play through them

Only Super Mario 64 is legit: