Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [VIDEO] Straight from the whorse's mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
smeagolcel

smeagolcel

Greycel
JFL if you think femoids in their prime happily accept sub8s
JFL at being the father of one of these femorrhoids who goes out on a nightly basis dressed as a prostitute seeking validation and a big dick to fill her holes
JFL at being a cuck that accepts and betabuxes these blown out, carousel riding roasties after dozens of Chads have dumped their load down their degenerate throats
JFL at female empowerment apologist cucks that ignore the effect that sleeping around like a whore has on the stability of marriage
JFL at these FUTURE MOTHERS unashamedly defiling themselves like animals and smugly downplaying the importance of motherhood and the core family unit
JFL at justifying this revolting behavior by falsely equating men and women and the difference in BIOLOGY AND HISTORY between the two sexes
JFL at all the poor male looksmatches to these sluts that are genuinely looking for a monogamous long term relationship with the prospect of raising children
AND JFL at being an incel and having hope in 2018

@ 3:14
"Right now because I'm 19 I would like the confident looking alpha male but later on in life I'll definitely like the more safe guy... someone that I would potentially like to marry, like later on in life though" :feelsohh::feelsokman::feelsautistic:

WARNING - these fucking interviews are pure, unfiltered suicidefuel

I can't take the extra suicide fuel tonight, fuck..

Yeah, you should just ride the cock carousel until you are like 30 and then when you hit a wall, settle down with a betabux. You go girl!

I actually feel sorry for betabuxes.

When left to their own volition women will participate in extremely self destructive behavior, what they these animals don't realize is that their actions greatly affect society and the world around them. Even if they were to realize this they still wouldn't care. They are extremely hedonistic and pleasure seeking individuals. There is a reason that women have been kept on small leashes since civilization has began. They are not builders or thinkers or warriors, they are merely cattle meant for breeding.

Only through complete destruction and massacre can we return to a society where women actually care about themselves and their society

All I got from this was "Yeah rough sex is great if Chad is doing it"
These roasties need to be raped properly. Fuck their little perfect idea of Chad forcing himself on them.

When left to their own volition women will participate in extremely self destructive behavior... their actions greatly affect society and the world around them. They are extremely hedonistic and pleasure seeking individuals. There is a reason that women have been kept on small leashes since civilization has began.

Either through biological or environmental reasons femoids in general seem to lack immensely in self-awareness, almost as if a lack of judging themselves and holding their actions accountable to a moral standard has benefited them throughout history and in modern day society. It might even be a defense mechanism to allow themselves to set their primal hypergamous sexual tendencies loose without remorse or second thought.

I touched on the topic of this sexual degeneratiorn in another post:

Half a decade ago femoids were allowed to promote degeneracy, hedonism, irresponsibility, and the destruction of the core family unit while masking their perversion as a sexual liberation from traditional codes of decency in order to be able to fill their holes as much as possible without consequences or societal shame.

https://incels.is/threads/the-reason-were-incels-other-than-having-poor-genetics.41544/

Last edited:
If I don't suicide soon I'm going to have to get away from this society,can,t stand hearing things like that

can't bring myself to push play

3:14 Burn this useless whore at the stake.

Whores...whores never change

I'm locking this thread cuz y'all can't behave.
Images

Yeah, you should just ride the cock carousel until you are like 30 and then when you hit a wall, settle down with a betabux. You go girl!

I actually feel sorry for betabuxes.

JFL if you think femoids in their prime happily accept sub8s
JFL at being the father of one of these femorrhoids who goes out on a nightly basis dressed as a prostitute seeking validation and a big dick to fill her holes
JFL at being a cuck that accepts and betabuxes these blown out, carousel riding roasties after dozens of Chads have dumped their load down their degenerate throats
JFL at female empowerment apologist cucks that ignore the effect that sleeping around like a whore has on the stability of marriage
JFL at these FUTURE MOTHERS unashamedly defiling themselves like animals and smugly downplaying the importance of motherhood and the core family unit
JFL at justifying this revolting behavior by falsely equating men and women and the difference in BIOLOGY AND HISTORY between the two sexes
JFL at all the poor male looksmatches to these sluts that are genuinely looking for a monogamous long term relationship with the prospect of raising children
AND JFL at being an incel and having hope in 2018

@ 3:14
"Right now because I'm 19 I would like the confident looking alpha male but later on in life I'll definitely like the more safe guy... someone that I would potentially like to marry, like later on in life though" :feelsohh::feelsokman::feelsautistic:

WARNING - these fucking interviews are pure, unfiltered suicidefuel

I allready knew all of this. They are all sadist as fuck.
I cannot stand them. Worst of all, you know they start having this desires when they are teenagers. Now imagine myself having the cross messages of 'why are you looking at me? Im just a children!!' (cause Im not chad) and at the same time the crave for a chad to rape them or something very similar.
Women have allways being the most sadist perverted things on this planet and that doublethinking and doublespeaking they have literally destroyed my mind and my sexuality since teendome as Im non-NT and more on the autism-spectrum. I did not want to marry or have a family but I wanted affection, intimacy and so on... what a looser to ba a male and have those needs. Your fucked up with this bitches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.