Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News video shows unarmed Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt shot while four armed police officers were visible behind her, showing she was not a threat to the shooter

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

You didn't even know her
I honestly don't know why you care this much
Other people have been killed by police
yet I have never seen you protest police violence this much before

Even if she seemed unarmed wasn't she trying to get into where America's top politicans where? (this isn't rhetorical I geniunely don't know) I think it was right to shoot her in case she became a threat

Even if she seemed unarmed wasn't she trying to get into where America's top politicans where? (this isn't rhetorical I geniunely don't know) I think it was right to shoot her in case she became a threat
Exactly.

One of the features of the United States' continuity of government plans is the presidential line of succession, drawn up during the Cold War. Basically, it says who becomes POTUS in the event that POTUS (and other high-ranking officials) dies or are otherwise incapacitated.

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd individuals in the line of succession are the Vice President (Pence), the Speaker of the House (Pelosi), and the President pro tempore of the Senate (Grassley). All of them were in the Capitol that day. The fact that more Trump supporters weren't mowed down is surprising.

She broke a window and attempted to climb through a barricade even though there were people pointing guns at her. She thought that her pussy pass would get through. It didn't. If the agent in question didn't shoot her, the others that followed would've overrun the handful of guards in the hallway.

What happened to her was extremely based.

Last edited:
ashes to ashes, dust to dust

She broke a window and attempted to climb through a barricade even though there were people pointing guns at her. She thought that her pussy pass would get through. It didn't. If the agent in question didn't shoot her, the others that followed would've overrun the handful of guards in the hallway.

This. Glad the Foids dead, and any cuck simping for her I hope the same happens to you.
One of the features of the United States' continuity of government plans is the presidential line of succession, drawn up during the Cold War. Basically, it says who becomes POTUS in the event that POTUS (and other high-ranking officials) dies or are otherwise incapacitated.

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd individuals in the line of succession are the Vice President (Pence), the Speaker of the House (Pelosi), and the President pro tempore of the Senate (Grassley). All of them were in the Capitol that day. The fact that more Trump supporters weren't mowed down is surprising.

Wow. One shot. One kill.

Wizard32 said:

her, showing she​

apologies, should've wrote "him, showing he"

Exactly.

Did you copy/paste this from /r/politics

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If you want to take the capitol bring fucking guns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back