Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video on Male Dating and Sex struggles

Tarkus

Tarkus

Waiting for info.
-
Request for Information
So first I'll admit I'm not really an incel, and say I'm sorry for intruding. I just personally found this video helpful and wanted to hear your thoughts on it.
I'm not trying to imply that this video could solve you guys' problems. I've lurked for a while, and understand that some of you are really stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to dating and sex. Yet I wonder if there might be some people on here who could find this video to be helpful. After all it does provide some concrete advice and honest sympathy.
I know it's a long video but if you've got the time and interest to watch, I'd love to hear your honest thoughts :)

the video: Male Dating & Sex Struggles: A Problem In Plain Sight

Not watching a single second, its a video made by a soycuck who uses trigger warnings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not a single second

GTFO normie
This ITcuck is gonna use the comments here to get le updoots on cuckit by saying "look these evil inkels dont wanna help themselves :soy::soy::soy:"

watch I didn't.

stopped reading after the first sentence. the rules clearly state only incels are allowed here. fuck you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back