Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Video of guy with no qualifications getting job just cuz he's a chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Someone link it pls. It's been shown on here before but I can't find it so 1 of u probs know where to get it n all dat.

Basically some chad with no experience or qualifications or something like dat goes to an interview and gets the job. And then when someone asks the boss why he hired him he said it's cuz he was confident when all he said was yes and no and nothing else rlly.

damn. wish i could help you but i dont have it.

Shutup dumb postmaxxed idot retared
giphy.gif

Don’t have it

Even if it does exist I will never watch that pure suifuel ragefuel video.

Never seen it and don't want to

Someone link it pls. It's been shown on here before but I can't find it so 1 of u probs know where to get it n all dat.

Basically some chad with no experience or qualifications or something like dat goes to an interview and gets the job. And then when someone asks the boss why he hired him he said it's cuz he was confident when all he said was yes and no and nothing else rlly.

COPE,
that's probably a Low IQ job than.

No one would hire a brain dead Giga Chad for hi IQ positions.

COPE,
that's probably a Low IQ job than.

No one would hire a brain dead Giga Chad for hi IQ positions.
it's weird that you don't want to apply lookism outside of dating, yet you're also implying that looks are a benefit to getting jobs (that are at least low IQ).

i feel like you want to cope by saying the blackpill is irrelevant outside of dating because the only thing you have going for you is your job. You had to waste years studying and working hard for something while attractive people can achieve just as, if not more opportunities than you obtained.

it's weird that you don't want to apply lookism outside of dating, yet you're also implying that looks are a benefit to getting jobs (that are at least low IQ).

i feel like you want to cope by saying the blackpill is irrelevant outside of dating because the only thing you have going for you is your job. You had to waste years studying and working hard for something while attractive people can achieve just as, if not more opportunities than you obtained.

1.) I never stated Lookism doesn't apply outside of dating. Classic Strawman right there.Halo affect is a thing as far as I know. And in "low IQ" jobs you are not selected based on your knowledge.
No one would hire a truecel historian as a cashier over a hs dropout chad.

2.) BlackPill is not irrelevant outside of dating. I won't deny this but when you move up the academic ladder, the affect of lookism starts to fade away. This is why in math circles a Truecel Field Medalist is admired and respected more over a post doc giga chad.
For eg: If say, Peter Scholze( math mogger) held a general lecture on xyz topic than the entire room will be jam packed with students and other professors even if the lecture is long and boring. But if say, a 6'4 giga chad does the same probably handful of ethnic truecels would take that lecture.
1.) I never stated Lookism doesn't apply outside of dating. Classic Strawman right there.Halo affect is a thing as far as I know. And in "low IQ" jobs you are not selected based on your knowledge.
No one would hire a truecel historian as a cashier over a hs dropout chad.

2.) BlackPill is not irrelevant outside of dating. I won't deny this but when you move up the academic ladder, the affect of lookism starts to fade away. This is why in math circles a Truecel Field Medalist is admired and respected more over a post doc giga chad.
For eg: If say, Peter Scholze( math mogger) held a general lecture on xyz topic than the entire room will be jam packed with students and other professors even if the lecture is long and boring. But if say, a 6'4 giga chad does the same probably handful of ethnic truecels would take that lecture.

Also what you said about "wasting", or Chads being more "successful". Yeah Chads life mog to moon and back but I love my work man. I would NEVER exchange my work with something else even if it paid 3x more. I dont care what you say, but making a living out of your passion is the ultimate cope.
It's like getting paid to play games. Every gamer would want that. Well the same thing applies to me. In that case you can't say that the gamer is "wasting is time" whereas Chads are being more "successful".

And how do you even define "success" outside of love/fuck ? What makes one incel successful and other not ? Care to elaborate please.

Also English is not my first language, keep that in mind when you're reading some of my not so cohorent sentences.

Last edited:
Qualifications: Chad

Come aboard!

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore