Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Video of a Female who has never touched a male in her life time. Touching the hand of her husband for the first time

Islam has some good concepts but i honestly can't imagine living in a muslim country. All of them are fucking shitholes tbh.

Islam has some good concepts but i honestly can't imagine living in a muslim country. All of them are fucking shitholes tbh.

nice too see you here canino

God damn it. We either go crazy one way or batshit insane the other.

This is why humans can’t have nice things.

Canino the shariah preacher KEK

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

tfw no faithful niqabi waifu. :feelsrope:

Do you honestly believe that life as a Muslim is less dignified than whatever the fuck this is? At least they don't have gay pride parades and furry conventions

This is not sexy to me. More creepy actually.

It's less fun for sure.

I'm not bothered by any of these.

How do we benefit from any of the wests degeneracy, then? It's not even amusing anymore it's just terrifying and sad.

How do we benefit from any of the wests degeneracy, then? It's not even amusing anymore it's just terrifying and sad.
The fact that i don't benefit from it, doesn't mean it bothers me. Islam is a degeneracy too.

The fact that i don't benefit from it, doesn't mean it bothers me. Islam is a degeneracy too.

Seeing people acting like sex and drug crazed whores doesn't bother you?

God damn it. We either go crazy one way or batshit insane the other.

This is why humans can’t have nice things.

true. the key to many things in life is balance, but it seems we as humans have a tendency to deal in extremes.

Imagine having such a pure wife, that is absolutely stoked just to touch your hand. that would actually be perfect.

not sure what i really think about islam as a whole tho

Imagine how she would react if you fuck her

The deviant, lustful and evil nature of females must be controlled by a system. There is a legitimate reason why Islamic countries probably have a low incel rate. Women are forced indirectly to wait till marriage and never given sexual “exposure” to good looking men. Heck, when a woman goes outside she has to be accompanied by a guardian just so she doesn’t lust over Chads.

Islam’s rules on women are great.
Ever other rule is stupid.

High IQ white people should adapt and improve Islam.

Problem with Islam is that you wind up with hypergamy just in different route. The chaddam's marry multiple women, whilst the incel tier get no women available for marriage and have to emigrate to the West to rape white women.

That and they tend to place Muhammed and Allah above everything including the practical running of a society, so you get things like marrying cousins ok but running the trains without 5 interruptions a day for prayer is impossible.

Problem with Islam is that you wind up with hypergamy just in different route. The chaddam's marry multiple women, whilst the incel tier get no women available for marriage and have to emigrate to the West to rape white women.

That and they tend to place Muhammed and Allah above everything including the practical running of a society, so you get things like marrying cousins ok but running the trains without 5 interruptions a day for prayer is impossible.

Damn. Long-term LARPing as a muslim looks more and more appealing- I even have a salafist-tier beard to boost.

Damn. Long-term LARPing as a muslim looks more and more appealing- I even have a salafist-tier beard to boost.
doubt you will achieve anything unless you are born to a Muslim family and have connections through that

Beautiful, I wish the west was more like that.

We should adopt Islam as the dominant religion in the west without letting arabs enter our countries tbh

We should adopt Islam as the dominant religion in the west without letting arabs enter our countries tbh
High IQ

Damn, that should be how it is in the west.

Quide me to the post, sir.

hold on
"Christian + Islamic combination. a buddy of mine from California and I, from Ohio, devised it. elements of Druze, Alawaite, Orthodox Christianity and neo-Marcionism, I would probably add in the Sunni type Sharia elements but they're modified for the west."

Last edited:
She looks like a ninja.

hold on
"Christian + Islamic combination. a buddy of mine from California and I, from Ohio, devised it. elements of Druze, Alawaite, Orthodox Christianity and neo-Marcionism, I would probably add in the Sunni type Sharia elements but they're modified for the west."
High IQ

If only christcucks would man up and put women in their place. Christianity would be superior if the men weren’t such fucking pussies.

Beat your wife, make her kiss your feet in respect.

This is not sexy to me. More creepy actually.
It's either the insanity of a book of fairytails or the insanity of letting women have there way no matter which path we go towards ends in insanity, oh well I guess we got the lesser of two evils b/c fuck islam.

This is so fucking stupid. You don't get to pick and choose which tenets of Islam you get to follow, you accept the whole religion or you die. That means adhering to all of Islam's commands, so I guess that means no more shaving, pork, or music produced by instruments for you. Enjoy your "wife" who actually hates you but still hangs on to you for dear life because you live in such a giant shithole.

Everyone pushing Islam here needs to be banned immediately for proselytizing. You don't want Islam, you just want parts of islam, sorry it doesn't work like that.