Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (video)Not just women whole of humanity hate ugly people.

when the winners are still losers you realize there's no point

we will never have that

brotal oldfagpill this relationship would never happen in the year of our lord 2020.
she also kinda looks like a tranny but a nigga gotta do what he got to do for some coochie and she's still better then what I will ever get.

Last edited:
I think incels have more important thing than women to worry about. It is trying defend ourselves from bullies. Just like dogs have an instinct to chase fast vehicles humans have an instinct to bully and demean ugly people. We have to be careful about it. Remember even the friendliest people will have a funny brutal comment about you that they haven't shared to you yet.
This guy mogs me to Pluto and I think the whole video was okay. But look at the comments. So much hate for the guy even though he has a girl.

View: https://youtu.be/sCna3DMwG7I

I think incels have more important thing than women to worry about. It is trying defend ourselves from bullies. Just like dogs have an instinct to chase fast vehicles humans have an instinct to bully and demean ugly people. We have to be careful about it. Remember even the friendliest people will have a funny brutal comment about you that they haven't shared to you yet.

holy shit the comments were pure suifuel :feelsrope:

normies are truly evil. they are mocking their hygiene when they are just ugly. it's asinine. normies can't be happy until they have made sure those 'below' them suffer

they are roughly looksmatched but it's only 2-3 comments of mocking her face against other hundreds that mock the guy.

"b-b-but it's not okay to mock anyone inkwell :soy::soy::soy:" from soys intensifies. Yes, everyone can tell that apparently it's not okay, but when it comes to actually having fun at someone's exprense normies almost exclusively go for a guy.

normies are truly evil. they are mocking their hygiene when they are just ugly. it's asinine. normies can't be happy until they have made sure those 'below' them suffer

There's no such thing as ugly people. there are healthy people, and unhealthy. Ugliness is a symptom of diseased body. Every ugly trait can be explained as symptom of certain disease.

Last edited:
when the winners are still losers you realize there's no point
This is exactly why men stop trying. No good genetics = No real admiration. Society is skin deep and filled with hypocrites.

Last edited: