Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media VIDEO: moment of the suspected ISPP SUIC1IDE B0MB1NG that left 60+ DEAD in PAKISTAN

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Begone nationalists :what:

Post more food

Mawlid is biddah. We shouldn’t even be celebrating our own birthdays

Mawlid is biddah. We shouldn’t even be celebrating our own birthdays
True. But also, you will find other Pakistani muslims voting for parties. Participating in democracy system is kufr, even if they deceive you with an "Islamic" facade, in case anyone has forgotten.

I'm saying this as a clarifier about what happened two months ago during the JUI-P gathering, and the motives behind the bombings.

I'm not glorifying what happened in both cases, however.

Last edited:
Muzzies killing each other

just another day in pakistan

True. But also, you will find other Pakistani muslims voting for parties. Participating in democracy system is kufr, even if they deceive you with an "Islamic" facade, in case anyone has forgotten.

I'm saying this as a clarifier about what happened two months ago during the JUI-P gathering, and the motives behind the bombings.

I'm not glorifying what happened in both cases, however.
I agree, pakistan has much bigger problems. Tbh I don’t ever see them getting fixed. Imran khan was in office for 4 years and what did he really do?

I agree, pakistan has much bigger problems. Tbh I don’t ever see them getting fixed. Imran khan was in office for 4 years and what did he really do?
Bragging about his looks and saying America is bad.