Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Video made about St. Cho

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/aZG9IWiyViE

@Saint Cho he was a Koreancel because he was originally from South Korea. I think this could have been avoided if a nice mayo foid he went to school with just gave him some pussy.

They persecuted him tbh. How many times can you involuntarily hospitalize someone for no reason before he really does lose it? They literally threw him in the nut house for being shy.

He died fighting for a good cause.

He died fighting for a good cause.
He was tortured by all the scantily clad mayo whores walking around campus and he couldn't take it anymore.

The soyciety throws shy incels in mentalwards while doing NOTHING against psychopathic bullies who bully incels till we rope:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WANT TO CRUSH THESE :bluepill::soy: :foidSoy: CUNTS THROATS WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAA:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: I AM SICK OF THEIR CRAP I AM TIRED OF IT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
And then they act confused. Why did he do this? What could possibly have driven him over the edge? Was he born evil?
They did this to him. He was a good student who was liked by his classmates and got good grades until they locked him up multiple times, drugged him, and addled his brain.

Scumciety turned him into a ''monstER''