Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Video] Just be Curry > Just be White

Keep sniffing the copium

why do you care so much. Ugly curry is ugly, ugly curry gets slapped. Ugly white is ugly, ugly white gets slapped. Yet these threads are posted as if by being curry you could ascend. What makes you not ascend aint race its SMV. You'd get slapped by any race. So why fucking care
Non ugly curry / white, gets away with it. Why battle over which non ugly race gets slapped more :feelsUgh:
I'll tell you why. IDENTITY CRAVING :soy: my curry brothers get the poonani go team india
why tf you care. They don't care about you.

also cherrypicking. There are vids of foids screeching when being kissed and ones of them enjoying it. The world has 8 billion people in it.
There are vids of cumskin foid reporters being kissed by chad and not reacting / they smile. There are vids of subhuman indians being beaten half to death for kissing a reporter.
You just picked the one that proves your point

Find me a single video of an ugly guy getting a free kiss. Ugly does this, he's in prison. Race copers keep coping

I have brown pride

why do you care so much. Ugly curry is ugly, ugly curry gets slapped. Ugly white is ugly, ugly white gets slapped. Yet these threads are posted as if by being curry you could ascend. What makes you not ascend aint race its SMV. You'd get slapped by any race. So why fucking care
Non ugly curry / white, gets away with it. Why battle over which non ugly race gets slapped more :feelsUgh:
I'll tell you why. IDENTITY CRAVING :soy: my curry brothers get the poonani go team india
why tf you care. They don't care about you.

also cherrypicking. There are vids of foids screeching when being kissed and ones of them enjoying it. The world has 8 billion people in it.
There are vids of cumskin foid reporters being kissed by chad and not reacting / they smile. There are vids of subhuman indians being beaten half to death for kissing a reporter.
You just picked the one that proves your point

Find me a single video of an ugly guy getting a free kiss. Ugly does this, he's in prison. Race copers keep coping
tenor.gif