Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Video games promote Chad & Stacey worship.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Video games promote Chad & Stacey worship.

In normieland, a person with a good and heroic personality can only be depicted as good looking.

That's why in all of gaming history, virtually all HUMAN protagonists in video games are hyper masculine giga-Chads and 10/10 Staceys.

Remember, when you buy a video game with Chads and Staceys as main characters, you're accepting the normie worldview and giving your money to people who despise your very existence.

If your favorite fictional video game Chad existed in real life, he won't be your friend, he'll punch your lights out just for looking in his direction. Likewise, the fictional video game Stacey you play as won't give you the time of day or even acknowledge your existence; no matter how virtuous she is in the video game world, she exists for Chad-only.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:

Last edited:
I cant remember ever seeing a legit Stacy in a videogame, most are just beckies

Every piece of media is lile this, find a movie or game where main character is a sub5, very hard

Chad hate is low IQ. Imagine wasting your time & energy hating on Chads when it's femoids & simps fault in the first place. Jews too since they created & run dating apps. If Chads went exist high tier normies would get the Chad treatment from femoids. Chad hate as well promotes a childish inferiority complex where you can't enjoy anyone because "Muh Chads":soy:

It's been like that for every media there is. Humans simply are lookist creatures

Most Characters in Video Games that you Play as are Either Lanky / Slim , Tall . Attractive Enough looking .

I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror. Why would I want to see it in video games that I'm playing? When I'm playing video games, I want to be a prince of destruction and terror. Not a 5'3 hobbit with a hideous face.

I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror. Why would I want to see it in video games that I'm playing? When I'm playing video games, I want to be a prince of destruction and terror. Not a 5'3 hobbit with a hideous face.
if the world is purged from ugliness why not? it does only suck if i am forced to bully sub 5 ingame.

Video games promote Chad & Stacey worship.

In normieland, a person with a good and heroic personality can only be depicted as good looking.

That's why in all of gaming history, virtually all HUMAN protagonists in video games are hyper masculine giga-Chads and 10/10 Staceys.

Remember, when you buy a video game with Chads and Staceys as main characters, you're accepting the normie worldview and giving your money to people who despise your very existence.

If your favorite fictional video game Chad existed in real life, he won't be your friend, he'll punch your lights out just for looking in his direction. Likewise, the fictional video game Stacey you play as won't give you the time of day or even acknowledge your existence; no matter how virtuous she is in the video game world, she exists for Chad-only.

Inceldom: Discussed :yes:
that’s why i always relate to the villain instead which is always the ugly misunderstood miserable one

Short men are the most discriminated against group.
Imagine if Mario mocked peach for being fat. The backlash would be massive. Something that's amusing is that in the recent Paper Mario remake they removed all jokes about fatness and Peach's stupidity, yet they kept in jokes about baldness and height.

Discrimination towards men of any kind isn't seen as an issue.

Imagine if Mario mocked peach for being fat. The backlash would be massive. Something that's amusing is that in the recent Paper Mario remake they removed all jokes about fatness and Peach's stupidity, yet they kept in jokes about baldness and height.

Discrimination towards men of any kind isn't seen as an issue.
All things men can’t control.

I remember being turned on by Laura Croft.