Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Video games aren't doing it for me anymore and life is boring

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

I shall keep living to be a nuisance to soyciety
★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
I dont like vidya anymore it is so boring now

I just want human connection thats it

Im tired of this fucking shit I just hate how boring my life is

I am supposed to be the guy whos at those parties whos the leader and is the fun guy at the party

Not some fucking NEET SOME FUCKING JEW NIGGER WHOS STAYING AT HOME WASTING HIS FUCKING LIFE AWAY AND ROTTING

I AM MEANT TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE

I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE IDGAF I FUCKING HATE HOW I LET MY YOUNGER SELF DOWN

I should be playing college ball rn, my nigger father ruined that for me I am a nobody loser who is thinking of what it could of been

I hate this fucking shit I hate my mundane boring life its so fucking ass I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT U FUCKING NIGGER

Istg dont none of u jew niggers tell me to LDAR I want to fucking kill u who say those things u fucking nigger

I want to choke you and just fucking slit ur throat u fuckign cunts fuck off

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★
66d 7h 56m
Study some math.

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
You'll have fun learning about abstract concepts.
I would much rather learn something I can use to help me in the real world

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
14d 5h 32m
Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
Math can be useful in modelling real life scenarios.
Idc I hate math

How is math going to make my life better rofl its just a cope

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★
2d 16h 7m

I am supposed to be the guy whos at those parties whos the leader and is the fun guy at the party

Not some fucking NEET SOME FUCKING JEW NIGGER WHOS STAYING AT HOME WASTING HIS FUCKING LIFE AWAY AND ROTTING

I should be playing college ball rn, my nigger father ruined that for me I am a nobody loser who is thinking of what it could of been

I hate this fucking shit I hate my mundane boring life its so fucking ass I hate it I hate it I hate it I HATE IT U FUCKING NIGGER

Istg dont none of u jew niggers tell me to LDAR I want to fucking kill u who say those things u fucking nigger

Find better alternatives to video games. Go out on a hike, or ride a bike, find a casual group to play sports with, hit the gym, find a hobby, read books. I've been in your shoes and there are better alternatives, believe me. You will feel a lot better being in the real world.

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
find a casual group to play sports with
All the other things you mentioned I already did and I am currently doing

This one you mentioned the one I quoted is the main reason I am feeling this way I have NO FORM OF HUMAN CONNECTION WITH ANYONE

I want to hang out with a male friend group but its so hard to find, especially someone I can play sports with

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★
2d 16h 7m
All the other things you mentioned I already did and I am currently doing

This one you mentioned the one I quoted is the main reason I am feeling this way I have NO FORM OF HUMAN CONNECTION WITH ANYONE

I want to hang out with a male friend group but its so hard to find, especially someone I can play sports with
Yeah that's the one I struggle with too. But in all honesty you'll eventually get so used to loneliness that you'll like it anyway. I could go the rest of my life at this point without hearing another human voice ever again and would think nothing of it. Your mind will adapt. Reality is subjective anyway. Escape to your mind and create your perfect life where you won't have to lift a finger to get everything you've always dreamed of.

Last edited:
Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
Yeah that's the one I struggle with too. But in all honesty you'll eventually get so used to loneliness that you'll like it anyway. I could go the rest of my life at this point without hearing another human voice ever gain and would think nothing of it. Your mind will adapt. Reality is subjective anyway. Escape to your mind and create your perfect life where you won't have to lift a finger to get everything you've always dreamed of.
Yea but thats grim

Im gonna start college soon but it will be in 6-7 months

I will have such shit social skills that it will make it hard for me to make friends but I will try my best

btw Im 18 and I haven't gone to school in 3-4 years can you imagine that

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★
2d 16h 7m
Yea but thats grim

Im gonna start college soon but it will be in 6-7 months

I will have such shit social skills that it will make it hard for me to make friends but I will try my best

btw Im 18 and I haven't gone to school in 3-4 years can you imagine that
Damn. Sorry about that.

Don't lose all hope. The brain is like is a muscle, and it's unbelievably adaptive. Spend time in college reintegrating into society if you so desire. Relearn social skills and get adjusted to being part of a group. You'll reach your goal eventually.

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
Damn. Sorry about that.

Don't lose all hope. The brain is like is a muscle, and it's unbelievably adaptive. Spend time in college reintegrating into society if you so desire. Relearn social skills and get adjusted to being part of a group. You'll reach your goal eventually.
Okay :D

Thank you for replying to my post and giving me good advice btw

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 23h 29m

Trust me brocel , I’m literally wageslaving right now . Your better of being NEET . Learn to understand the beautiful world of never having to step outside much .
It’s something I yearn for everyday as I wageslave and be scolded and attacked by normies .
Imagine being able to sleep in .
Being able to eat and workout freely without strict time schedules .
Being able to never hear normies screaming at you , granted some of you guys have horrible parents but it’s better than dealing with dozens of normies that hate you at work everyday
Being able to game your heart out with long sessions without having to sleep early for wageslave job the next day
Being able to just do things at your own pace
im getting angry thinking about this . The fact that I should be NEETing right now yet im suppose to be working with normies who hate me . Can’t quit btw , im legally obligated to serve my contract . Or else I’ll just get in deep shit with the law if I just randomly don’t show up .

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

★★★★★
30d 5h 54m
Trust me brocel , I’m literally wageslaving right now . Your better of being NEET . Learn to understand the beautiful world of never having to step outside much .
It’s something I yearn for everyday as I wageslave and be scolded and attacked by normies .
Imagine being able to sleep in .
Being able to eat and workout freely without strict time schedules .
Being able to never hear normies screaming at you , granted some of you guys have horrible parents but it’s better than dealing with dozens of normies that hate you at work everyday
Being able to game your heart out with long sessions without having to sleep early for wageslave job the next day
Being able to just do things at your own pace
im getting angry thinking about this . The fact that I should be NEETing right now yet im suppose to be working with normies who hate me . Can’t quit btw , im legally obligated to serve my contract . Or else I’ll just get in deep shit with the law if I just randomly don’t show up .
Idc being neet or wageslaving means nothing without human connection

and I wish I could work at your workplace because I want to pick on your co workers I want to make there life hell it will give me a way to unleash my frustrations and my pent up anger

I wish some fucking nigger picked on me

AllejDon

AllejDon

alone
★★★
21d 17h 1m
Alcohol, makes the experience much better

OutcastedOutcast

OutcastedOutcast

Officer
★★★★
8d 23h 29m
Idc being neet or wageslaving means nothing without human connection

and I wish I could work at your workplace because I want to pick on your co workers I want to make there life hell it will give me a way to unleash my frustrations and my pent up anger

I wish some fucking nigger picked on me
I honestly don’t care about human connection as much now . Yes I do care but not as desperately as before . When you have enough negative experiences with normies and the world hates you so much , it’s easy to not want anything to do with normies .

I hate confrontation even if I have the advantage . So yeah you should’ve been in my shoes , I’m sure you’ll give them hell more than I do .

Having been suckerpunched and losing my hearing , having ringing as well on one of my ears that was punched in . I’m no fighter and even if I were to learn boxing or martial arts I would probably die in real actual fight with a normie . Let’s be realistic as much as I love to day dream about killing normies . Unless the normie is a nerd or geek like the ones here at my wageslave job hence I’m able to stand up for myself . That’s why incels use guns . It’s a good way to even out the odds . A bullet can kill a 6’5 gym and mma maxxed enraged nigger that wants you dead .