Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Video games are to blame for Minassian's attack

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
146918-ats-pc.png

That reminds me of the reports from the German media about video games. They wanted to ban them back then

Last edited:
I'm a yank and haven't been to Europe yet (would have gone by now if not for the Muslim problem, should have gone many years ago instead). What's the difference between trucking in the US and Canada and trucking in say....Germany or Norway or the Netherlands? I'm friends with an older guy who's been trucking around the eastern US longer than I've been alive so I know some about that lifestyle.

You kids don't know how retarded politicians were regarding video games and violence in the 90s/2000s.

I took one hit of WoW and killed my whole family.

Video games are God's gift to incels. What would we have to cope with in our teens without them?

Video games are God's gift to incels. What would we have to cope with in our teens without them?
The only reason why they are not banned yet or at least severely censored is because they turned into a new outlet for e-whoring (twitch)

After playing two hours of call of duty I went on a killing spree and called in multiple attack helicopters and 3 dog squads.