Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting video games are so fucking boring

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
what the fuck is this shit i play something for like 5 minutes and all of a sudden i'm just overwhelmed with boredom.

everything has lost its color, games are mundane, there are no good copes anymore. Fuck this life it's hell, why can't i at least enjoy something if i have to be this subhuman giga-framelet forever alone truecel.

and just when i thought it couldn't get any worse I woke up with this really bad mouth sore and cant even eat anything because its so unbelievably painful to swallow :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Feels bad GrAY guy

Same. I only play games as a distraction from other shit that's going on. There's no thrill or excitement anymore

take a break, i didnt play for 2 months and now its fun again

I’ve done almost nothing but play video games for years and I still enjoy it luckily. If I stopped I would have nothing

I’ve done almost nothing but play video games for years and I still enjoy it luckily. If I stopped I would have nothing

Are you under the age of 18?

what the fuck is this shit i play something for like 5 minutes and all of a sudden i'm just overwhelmed with boredom.

everything has lost its color, games are mundane, there are no good copes anymore. Fuck this life it's hell, why can't i at least enjoy something if i have to be this subhuman giga-framelet forever alone truecel.

and just when i thought it couldn't get any worse I woke up with this really bad mouth sore and cant even eat anything because its so unbelievably painful to swallow :feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It becomes so goddamn boring, I just want to get erased from existence, Not just the games,I can’t even watch anything anymore, movies or tv,I do miss a time when I actually fukcing enjoyed some things and that was years ago....
it hurts man it hurts so much

Attachments

• 76EB2688-3DA4-4BA0-B120-E3A4040E787C.jpeg
    76EB2688-3DA4-4BA0-B120-E3A4040E787C.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 22
Stop playing shit games.
Play HITMAN™ instead.
Sheikh47

The last time I enjoyed video games was in early high school. Almost nothing made me more happy than renting a new video game at the end of the week. Now I have so many games on steam and haven't even opened half of them, most of the ones I opened are too boring or overly complicated to make me want to continue playing.

Last edited:
Literally nothing excites me anymore, i only get out of bed because i have to eat and shit like that, i wish i could just die

I have played video games for longer than I can remember and it still pretty fun. Without video games I would probably just rope
It is really the only thing I have that can make me happy

Yeah I barely get any dopamine from games

Sometimes I don't enjoy them but I just play them anyway tbh, it's better than sitting around thinking.

maybe you just play the wrong ones

Smoking weed helps alot when vidyamaxxing

me after installing whatever shit comes out nowadays: well it's a good game, will probably play it, someday.

What do you play?

What do you play?

A bit of everything tbh.

Astroneer, Risk Of Rain 2, Subnautica, Project Winter, Bad North, Sea Of Thieves, Stardew Valley, have played a lot of normshit games like PUBG/Warzone/Apex Legends.

Rn installing ME: Shadow Of War and i'll probably pick up hitman if it's too boring.

A bit of everything tbh.

Astroneer, Risk Of Rain 2, Subnautica, Project Winter, Bad North, Sea Of Thieves, Stardew Valley, have played a lot of normshit games like PUBG/Warzone/Apex Legends.

Rn installing ME: Shadow Of War and i'll probably pick up hitman if it's too boring.
Alot of those games you mentioned are games you play to relax and take it easy imo, especially Stardew Valley. Try something that keeps you on your toes all the time or when shit comes at you when you least expect it. Id recommend the STALKER franchise.

me after installing whatever shit comes out nowadays: well it's a good game, will probably play it, someday.
Im like " omg that looks so cool", take hours to download it, then play once for like 20 minutes lol