Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Video games are no longer enjoyable

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★★
Video games now are either grindy moneygrabs that force you to spend alot of money, like FIFA and Hearthstone etc. or games that require skill and learning like strategy games and fast paced shooters. i used to enjoy them a lot but now i deleted them all because they just feed into my depression and make me sad for wasting my time on something i barely enjoy, whilst destroying my irl social life.

Playing video games alone sucks too, most games can be enjoyable if played with a group ( like MC ) but now even if i have a friend to play with i would be too depressed to engage with them that much like i used to. studying all day just to get mediocre grades and wage slaving in my job for shit pay to make back money I gambled away when drunk just drained me of all my soul and character.

If you derive happiness from games you mog me badly

I thought the same thing until I found games that I enjoy again, I've been hooked on the RE series for a while now. What's your favorite genre of games?

I only play car racing games like Forza and Assetto Corsa. I don’t play any other video games nowadays.

What is that?
MInecraft

I thought the same thing until I found games that I enjoy again, I've been hooked on the RE series for a while now. What's your favorite genre of games?
I used to love the borderlands series and FIFA, and some strategy games like crusader kings but after buying Crusader Kings 3 i realized it just makes me feel worse and guilty for wasting my time on Map painting games

I only play car racing games like Forza and Assetto Corsa. I don’t play any other video games nowadays.
based ngl i wanted to play it but i did not have the steering wheel add on, and i wanted to learn how to drive a stick shift but gave up on it due to school.

Last edited:
Re is great ,I entered re this year it have been good until it becomes repetitive and boring

I used to game all the time when I was younger, but in college I largely stopped. I'd still try to play games on vacations, but it began to feel like I was wasting my time; like everyone else was getting ahead with careers or their lives, and there I was, building up characters and hunting for items that wouldn't mean a thing to me in a few weeks.
Nowadays I'm just browse incels forums and watch youtube instead.

Liking multiplayer games is a normie trait. Go get a girlfriend, normie.

Video games now are either grindy moneygrabs that force you to spend alot of money, like FIFA and Hearthstone etc. or games that require skill and learning like strategy games and fast paced shooters. i used to enjoy them a lot but now i deleted them all because they just feed into my depression and make me sad for wasting my time on something i barely enjoy, whilst destroying my irl social life.

Playing video games alone sucks too, most games can be enjoyable if played with a group ( like MC ) but now even if i have a friend to play with i would be too depressed to engage with them that much like i used to. studying all day just to get mediocre grades and wage slaving in my job for shit pay to make back money I gambled away when drunk just drained me of all my soul and character.
u need play dating Sims like Sakura wars or persona 5 also mega dose vitamin D or inject test

Mahjong is fun

Whats your fav RE? Giganormie faggot if its not Re4

Yea I'm in the exact same situation. WoW is getting really boring now that I have reached near max level. It seems like once you reach item level 216 its extremely hard to go up from there. Like it will literally take 2+ weeks to go up one item level.

I might give Resident Evil Village a try but I'm not expecting much.
I really like Assetto Corsa Competizione. ACC is ultra realistic. Best race car simulation imo.

But even then racing games get boring pretty fast. I only play it ever now and then to get a fix.

WoW isn't really super fun either. Its just addictive.

Last edited:
I notice that the games are starting to turn into the same thing. there is no innovation. I'm talking about AAA games, not indie games.

I find it repetitive and it ends up boring me. that happened to me with metro exodus and that was a game that i had bet a lot that it was going to be of good quality.

strategy games bore me. civilization VI lasted 24 hours on my personal computer. The embarrassment of Cyberpunk 2077 and the previous one a few years ago of no man's sky show that something is not right.

on the other hand the Jewish agenda with the reiterative black worship, homosexuality and configurable foids are disgusting. I think that Stalker 2.0 is the last game I've got left to look forward to for the same reason, because it hasn't been contaminated with the inclusive jewish shit yet. today I have no games installed on my computer.

As you grow older, video games become less entertaining. Let that sink in.

Ofc, especially if you're obsessed with a typical genre, I've only played arma 3 simulations on my own for two years by now, I just like combat tbh, but it's cucked to be in a real one. Life feels to boring, I'd rope out of boredom if nothing else.

Ofc, especially if you're obsessed with a typical genre, I've only played arma 3 simulations on my own for two years by now, I just like combat tbh, but it's cucked to be in a real one. Life feels to boring, I'd rope out of boredom if nothing else.
I’ve played loads of games tbh, nothing is fun for me anymore. Instead I’m rotting on this site or watching Aqua Teen.

ok now game some bitches

Games now days are gambling

Not to mention that your reflexes slow down considerably, so games you were great at for a while now aren't so great. I'm sure within 5-10 years, pong will seem too fast-paced for my withered peanut brain.

Not to mention that your reflexes slow down considerably, so games you were great at for a while now aren't so great. I'm sure within 5-10 years, pong will seem too fast-paced for my withered peanut brain.
Based.

pretty true, ive even grown bored of playing world of warcraft now, a game ive played for over 10 years.

sonic games are still fun tho i guess