Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Video games anger me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
And I even know why

Because I suck at most of them, and I don’t want to be reminded of my inadequacy in YET ANOTHER THING in my life

If I lose in some multiplayer thing, I slam my desk and get genuinely, deeply angry that somebody is challenging my superiority

Even though I’m not superior, I suck

But I need to tell myself I’m superior not to realise I’m shit at it just like virtually everything else in life

I think that’s the cause of many people raging at games, because they tell themselves and they want to believe that they’re good, and to lose and have it confirmed they’re shit, is confronting and deeply painful to their ego

This DIRECTLY parallels with women and chad, and the reason women fight over men. Because they tell themselves and want to believe that THEY are the prettiest, and ONLY THEY deserve chad, and it hurts and angers them that someone can challenge their delusion, and even steal chad from them

I suck at multiplayer games and I don’t get any better at them. It fucking sucks man

I only play single player games and even in games like Terraria and Starbound I play single player, I don't like dealing with little shits.

Nothing worse than sucking dick at video games after spending most of your life on them

How are they soy?
They distract you from real problems.You should be constantly angry at world and spitting hate at every oportunity, but you are not going to do that if you are constantly getting artifical pleasure that helps you forget about your lifelong suffering

They distract you from real problems.
If I constantly pondered on about my Inceldom, I'd have done something illegal (In GTA V of course), resulting in me dead or jailed.
Don't see how it's a bad thing.

You should be constantly angry at world and spitting hate at every oportunity, but you are not going to do that if you are constantly getting artifical pleasure that helps you forget about your lifelong suffering
I am.

I do treat every foid I see with utter disgust in any opportunity I get (See deadlift story).

The artificial pleasure doesn't make me forget about my life long suffering.
It slows down the fragments of my mental stability eroding away.
Just this whole Belle Delphine situation has mentally fucked me up, if I didn't have games as a coping outlet I wouldn't even be here.

If I lose in some multiplayer thing, I slam my desk and get genuinely, deeply angry that somebody is challenging my superiority

Even though I’m not superior, I suck
This is Low...Tier.........GOD

I didn't play a game since I was 16. Kinda glad because of that.

i used to cope hard by imagining it matters that I can beat and mog people online, or that my huge high scores are like real $$$ or some shit to make me go further, nobody cares and it changes nothing lol.

I spent the first six months of life in a pair of casts on my feet, linked by a steel rod to force them akimbo. This was the treatment for a severe club foot. It didn't work. I wore orthopedic shoes through 5th grade. It was not a popular fashion choice. The nightly painful, exhausting exercise regimen which accompanied this "diagnosis" continued through 6th grade and was brutishly enforced by my father, who was most displeased his firstborn was defective. We moved a lot, so when puberty hit in 9th grade, I was living in my sixth school district, over a thousand miles from the others. Assigned to a school that defined itself by its past and that exalted students of glorious inherited status, I became a person who couldn't recognize his own class photos. I thought it was some Italian kid.
I've done better, and much worse, since.

Dude whenever I play fps multi-player games I get fucking pissed after losing just once because I get so used to doing well.

Git gud then
Also, play single player games only.
Don´t waste your time with online garbage.

Getting mogged at a videogame by a Chad is suifuel tbh