Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Video for oldcels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I know it can be dismissed as blue pilled cope, that fine but this appeared in my YouTube feed and it really stuck out to me because I am in this age range and lately been thinking a lot about all the shit I messed up on and missed out on. Nothing ground breaking but it’s 5 min and might help someone.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxlfmE2iuDM

I know it can be dismissed as blue pilled cope, that fine but this appeared in my YouTube feed and it really stuck out to me because I am in this age range and lately been thinking a lot about all the shit I messed up on and missed out on. Nothing ground breaking but it’s 5 min and might help someone.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AxlfmE2iuDM

I was expecting good advice but
that guys talks too much
Fail The Simpsons GIF

Fail Season 9 GIF by The Office
epic fail GIF
Fail Star Trek The Next Generation GIF by MOODMAN

Jordan Peterson wash your penis

not a second of this guy

sorry OP

Fuck Chadterson

I'll pretend to watch. My copes have kept me sane all these years and I'm not going to become a faggot now and watch suicidefuel willingly.

Couldn't finish it and actually made me feel worse. I can't even think about my life without feeling extremely bad. I just want to distract myself from life until I die. It's horrifying how much behind I am.

Didn't watch because he annoys me.

Couldn't finish it and actually made me feel worse. I can't even think about my life without feeling extremely bad. I just want to distract myself from life until I die. It's horrifying how much behind I am.
The video itself was nothing groundbreaking. But the title was as if it was speaking directly to me.
Didn't watch because he annoys me.
I’ve only seen like 2 of his videos. Not too familiar with him tbh.