Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Video demonstrating exactly why women are inferior

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★★

This probably pisses me off more than it should, but it really solidifies why I'll never consider women as a whole equal to men. These grown "adult" women pretend they're our equals yet time and time again they prove they are nothing more than childish retards who ruin a productive environment or any semblance of peace.

Women defend their infantile behavior and label any opposing views as hateful bigotry:

"wOmEN hAVe hAd tO EnDuRE" how about you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Endure that, bitch

I recoil whenever I hear some ridiculous statement like "women mature faster than men" FUCKING HORSESHIT. I remember when I was at my university living in the dorms, The females attending the school with me were all adults living on their own yet they act no different than children. They do stupid baby voices, take "cutesie" pictures and be overly loud and obnoxious. These demons are not equal to men.

Women are cringe, they're annoying and obnoxious, they act like children, they're not funny, not interesting, not really useful for much, they don't have souls, hearts, or personalities, and they're inferior to men by nearly EVERY metric. AND on top of that they are cruel creatures by nature and they lack the capacity for empathy. The world functions much more smoothly when women are simply on the sidelines washing the dishes.

Most of them aren't even that hot if you take away their paint. They look like zombies without it
Spongebob scary meme 1

Female joy = shallow attempts to get upvotes on social media for shallow meaningless vapid empty people to receive dopamine hits from

That really says it all doesn't it

Last edited:
Female joy = shallow attempts to get upvotes on social media for shallow meaningless people to receive dopamine hits from

That really says it all doesn't it
That's all they care about. Their lives revolve around superficial status points

Of course the female borg immediately defends itself.

For white-collar wageslaves it's either work from home or NEET to get as far away from this as possible.

Of course the female borg immediately defends itself.

For white-collar wageslaves it's either work from home or NEET to get as far away from this as possible.
Borg is an excellent term for women. Soulless and hiveminded
star trek picard GIF

This probably pisses me off more than it should, but it really solidifies why I'll never consider women as a whole equal to men. These grown "adult" women pretend they're our equals yet time and time again they prove they are nothing more than childish retards who ruin a productive environment or any semblance of peace.

Women defend their infantile behavior and label any opposing views as hateful bigotry:

"wOmEN hAVe hAd tO EnDuRE" how about you put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Endure that, bitch

I recoil whenever I hear some ridiculous statement like "women mature faster than men" FUCKING HORSESHIT. I remember when I was at my university living in the dorms, The females attending the school with me were all adults living on their own yet they act no different than children. They do stupid baby voices, take "cutesie" pictures and be overly loud and obnoxious. These demons are not equal to men.

Women are cringe, they're annoying and obnoxious, they act like children, they're not funny, not interesting, not really useful for much, they don't have souls, hearts, or personalities, and they're inferior to men by nearly EVERY metric. AND on top of that they are cruel creatures by nature and they lack the capacity for empathy. The world functions much more smoothly when women are simply on the sidelines washing the dishes.

Most of them aren't even that hot if you take away their paint. They look like zombies without it
View attachment 1218291

I totally agree. Women are inferior to men, both intellectually and physically, and they will always be. That's just the reality of it.ñ all. And it has always been that way. But you gotta keep in mind something really important: no one likes to be reminded they're inferior. That's an unbearable thought for every human being, and leads to resentment and rage. You got to keep the status quo discretely and not be totally vocal about it by making them believe they are "equal" to men if you don't want them to lash back.

View attachment 1218291

high school never ends

I totally agree. Women are inferior to men, both intellectually and physically, and they will always be. That's just the reality of it.ñ all. And it has always been that way. But you gotta keep in mind something really important: no one likes to be reminded they're inferior. That's an unbearable thought for every human being, and leads to resentment and rage. You got to keep the status quo discretely and not be totally vocal about it by making them believe they are "equal" to men if you don't want them to lash back.
yeah I wouldn't bring this topic up out of the blue to a random woman, but there are times and places where this needs to be discussed

That's all they care about. Their lives revolve around superficial status points
Chasing after social validation from the hivemind is the only thing that gives meaning and purpose to the lives of shallow people

Last edited:
Wow this post summarizes female nature perfectly. I've noticed also that even when women make significantly more money than the average men they flush it down the toilet on fastfood and shopping. Women are incapable of planning ahead or strategizing anything other than hedonistic activities. There's a reason most investors are men.

Giving women money is like giving a child money. They'll just blow it all away for temporary satisfaction.

Wow this post summarizes female nature perfectly. I've noticed also that even when women make significantly more money than the average men they flush it down the toilet on fastfood and shopping. Women are incapable of planning ahead or strategizing anything other than hedonistic activities. There's a reason most investors are men.

Giving women money is like giving a child money. They'll just blow it all away for temporary satisfaction.
Exactly, when was the last time you had a "shopping spree" where you bought hundreds of dollars worth of shit you don't need. Women think they need a new 300$ outfit for every new occasion that they will wear exactly once in their lives.

Exactly, when was the last time you had a "shopping spree" where you bought hundreds of dollars worth of shit you don't need. Women think they need a new 300$ outfit for every new occasion that they will wear exactly once in their lives.
Yep. I literally wear basic clothes like blue jeans and tee shirts. Nothing special. I never once wasted money on expensive clothes. All my spare money gets spent on stuff that’s actually fun like my car hobby. I also do all the yard work myself and can do many home repairs and car repairs myself, so we spend far less money because of that. My 15 year old riding mower at the cabin broke down, and I looked at it to find it was just a nut that fell off of the deck hanger, causing one side of the deck to drag. I then went to the hardware store, bought a 2 dollar part, and brought my socket set and wrenches, and fixed it. Took only like 10 minutes to fix and a 2 dollar part, and my powerful zero turn mower was back in action. If the same thing happened to a foid, she would have most likely junked the machine and just wasted 4k on a new one, or she’d have it towed to a shop that would charge over $100 to fix it.

Also, most women do look terrible without makeup. I’d say the average woman looks worse than the average man without makeup. Men never wear makeup, so what you see is what it is. Women almost always wear makeup, so what you see is an illusion

Yep. I literally wear basic clothes like blue jeans and tee shirts. Nothing special. I never once wasted money on expensive clothes. All my spare money gets spent on stuff that’s actually fun like my car hobby. I also do all the yard work myself and can do many home repairs and car repairs myself, so we spend far less money because of that. My 15 year old riding mower at the cabin broke down, and I looked at it to find it was just a nut that fell off of the deck hanger, causing one side of the deck to drag. I then went to the hardware store, bought a 2 dollar part, and brought my socket set and wrenches, and fixed it. Took only like 10 minutes to fix and a 2 dollar part, and my powerful zero turn mower was back in action. If the same thing happened to a foid, she would have most likely junked the machine and just wasted 4k on a new one, or she’d have it towed to a shop that would charge over $100 to fix it.
Foids are allergic to doing anything productive

Also, most women do look terrible without makeup. I’d say the average woman looks worse than the average man without makeup. Men never wear makeup, so what you see is what it is. Women almost always wear makeup, so what you see is an illusion
They also often use filters to make themselves even more fake

i made a post about this
they live like millionaires
a foid wouldnt survive if she wasnt spending several hundred dollars a day lol
meanwhile i just survive off the little food and drink im given for the day which im told to be grateful for

shame no one is ever gonna spend hundred of dollars on me a day simply bc im not a woman
living like a prisoner basically bc im not a woman

Last edited:
They also often use filters to make themselves even more fake
Yep. All my pictures are 100% real. Also, most foids are so dumb they don’t know anything about their car. My dad once talked to a woman who just bought a Dodge Challenger muscle car. He asked her what engine it had, and she didn’t know! He then asked whether it was a v8 or v6 engine, and she didn’t know that either, lol. How do you not even know how many cylinders your car has, jfl? My dad looked under the hood and it was only a v6