Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Video][Cringe] Youth in Cuckmany against climate change

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Even though I can still recommend poorcels to migrate to Cuckmany, you have to know what to expect from NPCs. I want to share some footage from Fridays For Future with you. But I have to warn you, this is harmfully cringy. You can end up in the hospital if you decide to watch the videos. Only recommended for experienced cringe fans. So brace yourselves.

"Up with climate protection, down with coal"
Little fun fact: in German slang coal can also mean money. (((Coincidence)))? Also notice the fag flag

Just no comment.

"A, anti, anticapitalista(?)" - broken English - "Those who don't jump are in favor of coal, hey, hey!"

Just lol at retards worrying about climate. Blah blah you die and you wont even live to see the "doom" of (((climate change)))

Go protest against degeneracy, not this global warming retard shit.

At least this generation is conscentious enough to fight for future gens. Fuck the boomers tbh.

At least this generation is conscentious enough to fight for future gens. Fuck the boomers tbh.
I really find it hypocritical and useless. If global warming is real (real or not it doesnt matter) and you actively embrace in this "free" and degenerate society you are a hypocrite.

Because 1. Future generation will be a bunch of degenerate idiots and society will crumble upon them

2. Global warming is inevitable, you can slow down the damage of society by taking a control over the shitty government and restoring faith and tradition

3. They dont give a fuck about the next generation, why fight for something so small when you should fight against something that is guaranteed to actually provide a future for the next generation.

None of these global warming cucks care and they are just protesting because its trendy and "look at me i am so helpful"

Unfortunately today youngs think that this degeneracy is the best way to live.

Just lol at retards worrying about climate. Blah blah you die and you wont even live to see the "doom" of (((climate change)))

it is legit tho, there is definitely a warming.

I really find it hypocritical and useless. If global warming is real (real or not it doesnt matter) and you actively embrace in this "free" and degenerate society you are a hypocrite.

Because 1. Future generation will be a bunch of degenerate idiots and society will crumble upon them

2. Global warming is inevitable, you can slow down the damage of society by taking a control over the shitty government and restoring faith and tradition

3. They dont give a fuck about the next generation, why fight for something so small when you should fight against something that is guaranteed to actually provide a future for the next generation.

None of these global warming cucks care and they are just protesting because its trendy and "look at me i am so helpful"
It’s npc shit. They just follow the zeitgeist.

It’s npc shit. They just follow the zeitgeist.
tbh
it is legit tho, there is definitely a warming.

Unfortunately today youngs think that this degeneracy is the best way to live.
because they thinks that is normal when its far from it, this degeneracy used to be classified as having mental issues. Now there are laws that have passed where if you are one of these people you are "scientifically" considered normal, when in fact it isnt.

This is actually a major point. All those people, specially female ,do not care about future generations (because they are against nations etc.), yet, they want to support animals rights and muh climate change because of the future... This is indeed hypocritical and makes no sense.

Western protests are always so cringy.

Fuck the Westerners

killing the climate is profitable, end of the story.
i hate naive people.

the worst "crime" of the green fags is making the small man responsible for the climate change, which is complete bs.
it's all about companies and profit. and they don't do anything against them, don't even dare to speak up about it.

killing the climate is profitable, end of the story.
i hate naive people.

the worst "crime" of the green fags is making the small man responsible for the climate change, which is complete bs.
it's all about companies and profit. and they don't do anything against them, don't even dare to speak up about it.
I know a lot about the topic. I could make a thread on the climate change conspiracy and Greta Thunberg later if you are interested.

Brainless fucking sheep.

Climate change isn’t real :dab:

I Totaly support climate change. I hope also that political climate will get warmer for those parasitic low life of faggots and liberals

Just to be clear

These idiots driving to this event caused the earth to burst into inferno

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back