Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW VIDEO: Alek Minassian regen kills sexhavERs with a van.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★

One more lifefuel before I sleep. Deserved. :feelsYall:

They should've fixed their personalities, maybe something bad wouldn't have happened to them because that's how it works right ?. Bad things happen to bad guys.:feelsohh::society:

RUNNIN THROU THESE HOES LIKE IM ALEK MINASSIAN

do you guys really feel better when you see other people die/get hurt? like it doesn't change anything in our lives and they are just an infinitely small part of a huge dna/biological/societal machine

So that’s what he did huh?

For some reason I thought he’d killed four people??

i thought it was gonna be a leaked footage of AM, but this is still good

So that’s what he did huh?

For some reason I thought he’d killed four people??
same, I thought he'd killed more and maybe he did and we just have footage one those two

do you guys really feel better when you see other people die/get hurt? like it doesn't change anything in our lives and they are just an infinitely small part of a huge dna/biological/societal machine
You cant imagine with how much joy videos like these fill my heart with

honestly feels like he could've done worse. were these specific targeted people or were they just randomly attacked?

Fucking brutal. No coming back from that

Yes GrAYfag it fills me with warmth and joy everytime i see a sexhaver die :feelsohh:

idgaf if it doesnt change anything like wjy you watch movies and play videogames and jerk off bro it dont change anything? It doesnt meed to change anything it just needs to humor and entertain me.

Last edited:
He should have aimed for the other group of people slightly before, they were more numerous (IN VIDEO GAME)

You cant imagine with how much joy videos like these fill my heart with
It doesn't bring joy per say but it seems ironic to me. To see people with much better genes than me who mogged me to oblivion... and boom - 1 second passes and suddenly I mog them by virtue of being alive or able bodied.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back