Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Video a cuck made on incels.me

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Those cucks and rosties are scared we're going to make change and expose the truth. And rightly so.

Last edited:
Don't give them free views, use hooktube.

Don't promote content leeches. The internet is full of vapid attention whores that don't produce anything of their own.

Don't promote content leeches. The internet is full of vapid attention whores that don't produce anything of their own.
It's pretty lame, and they get paid a lot for copying and pasting and adding text.
I just heard a new word, it's "alpha widow." It means a rostie that can't pair bond anymore because she fucked too many chads, then turned 50.

I just heard a new word, it's "alpha widow." It means a rostie that can't pair bond anymore because she fucked too many chads, then turned 50.
a women loses her ability to pair bond after like 1-3 mates. so on average 15 years old in current year.

KDeUx8c.jpg

The video writer probably follows this to a “T”.

a women loses her ability to pair bond after like 1-3 mates. so on average 15 years old in current year.
I would call 15 year olds that, but they can still fuck chads until their 40's if things keep going the way they are now.

Lol, those cucks and rosties are scared we're going to make change and expose the truth. And rightly so.

Ofc, that’s when the claws come out.

I would call 15 year olds that, but they can still fuck chads until their 40's if things keep going the way they are now.
i think it's why you see them get such astronomical body counts nowadays. after the first few its all meaningless to them.

i think it's why you see them get such astronomical body counts nowadays. after the first few its all meaningless to them.
Yeah, they become cum dumpsters. Then they're going to cry rape when a sub6 grabs her ass at a club when all she's wearing is a thong.