Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Victims of incel terror(state of Inceltears)

C

croatincel

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i52vhz/victims_of_incel_terror/

Look at how many people we killed guys.Maybe if their kind had not bullied these people they wouldn't commit these shootings(i am not justifying it i am just saying that i understand how they felt)
Also from the comments:
Incels do not deserve any kind of tenderness or comprehension. All they want are human-like sex dolls and murder of anyone happy or realistic. Incels should be in cells.

Really weird that the victims are almost 50/50 in terms of gender instead of them being 100% female wtf

these are victims of normie terror

Nikolas Cruz wasn’t even incel

not enough
rookie numbers

“Incels do not deserve any tenderness”.

It’s almost as if these dumb fucks over at IT want to see more killings carried out by incels against a society that unjustly hates and excludes us.

Surprised they didn't include the based Las Vegas guy despite having a noodlewhore if they're gonna slide Cruz into this thing.

what's next, Osama Bin Laden and Saddam were incels?

Chris Harper Mercer and Nick Cruz weren't incel though lol, at least never mentioned it by name any way. Chris explicitly stated his was motivated by anti-religious sentiment.
We'll be getting blamed for the Beirut explosion next.

They r indirectly proving looks theory by assuming all the ugly shooters were Incels.

If I wasn't banned already I'd go there to post - "Nothing of value was lost"

The usual "everyone we don't like is an incel"