Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @VictimofBpillReaper doxxed

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date

Does @VictimofBpillReaper mog you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

In the pursuit of happiness
★★★★★

@VictimofBpillReaper mogs me straight into the sun

@VictimofBpillReaper @FucktheFBI @opioidcel @Qwertyuiop99 @Acorn @Multicell @Rabbi Schneerson @svgmn1 @kay' @SandNiggerKANG @Ron.Belgrade @edgelordcel

Nigger so fat he can't even fit in the frame :feelshaha:

@Cayden Zhang do you mog the guy?

@VictimofBpillReaper @FucktheFBI @opioidcel @Qwertyuiop99 @Acorn @Multicell @Rabbi Schneerson @svgmn1 @kay' @SandNiggerKANG @Ron.Belgrade @edgelordcel
Already voted yes nigger

do you mog him?

Fat ass dirty nigger

unironically mogs me

Ig I mog myself

Family mogs me

All "blackcels" mog me. Idk how you can be incel as a black man unless you are a legit 3/10 or lower. Black women have lower standards anyways so even if a black guy is somewhat ugly he can still ascend with a sheboon, meanwhile a mutt like myself is just seen as mutant trash by all races of foids

All "blackcels" mog me. Idk how you can be incel as a black man unless you are a legit 3/10 or lower. Black women have lower standards anyways so even if a black guy is somewhat ugly he can still ascend with a sheboon, meanwhile a mutt like myself is just seen as mutant trash by all races of foids
@VictimofBpillReaper is a mixed cel as well