Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Victim of college scam went to Six Flags to pay off debt

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★

'Dylan, a 33-year-old electrical engineer in Santa Clarita, California, took advantage of Six Flags’ $150 yearly meal plan to pay off debt.'

I highly recommended forgoing college if it's tenable for you to forge your own path. The creative process that comes with having minimal expenses is something that cannot be replaced. Just having debt limits your ability to perform.

Forget college. Read. Read. Read. Go the library, find your own path. We will find another way. We will build our own foids, perhaps not anytime soon but we can inspire an uprising. We are only limited by our imagination.

High IQ, but sounds pretty brutal with the potential health detriment.

Glad I have no debt to begin with.

High IQ, but sounds pretty brutal with the potential health detriment.

Glad I have no debt to begin with.
It's common sense when you don't have a bureaucrat goading you to go. Freedom does not come easy. It must be seized. Why would you define yourself by a piece of a paper? You are more than a philosopher, you are the most complex thing in the universe.

You are more than corporate cattle. You are a literature machine.

so this is why six flags is a shithole now

'Dylan, a 33-year-old electrical engineer in Santa Clarita, California, took advantage of Six Flags’ $150 yearly meal plan to pay off debt.'

I highly recommended forgoing college if it's tenable for you to forge your own path. The creative process that comes with having minimal expenses is something that cannot be replaced. Just having debt limits your ability to perform.

Forget college. Read. Read. Read. Go the library, find your own path. We will find another way. We will build our own foids, perhaps not anytime soon but we can inspire an uprising. We are only limited by our imagination.
Meanwhile women just have to show their asshole online to get a free education where they even get preferentially hired. Clown's world.