Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vice News incel part 2 (The incel rebellion part 2)

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Some outtake from that vice episode with the incel. He looks like he is trying to cosplay an incel with those clothes and the deliberate messy hair. Also looks like he has makeup on to make his face look pale and tired. Such an acting job. Love how the foids character is also completely different. Still cant believe this is the guy that was used to represent us.

I get the feeling he’s an actor. (((VICE))) up to some tricks.

Does he have an account on here or lookism? Anyway to know he’s legit?

I get the feeling he’s an actor. (((VICE))) up to some tricks.

Does he have an account on here or lookism? Anyway to know he’s legit?
Probably from Reddit.

I've never heard of this dude either. Like is this dude, if legit, on any incel forum?

isn't this that one shill guy or something? mogs me
Hes an easy 6/10. Bet he rammed that foids ass after the interview

That fucking jawline. It's over for Chadcels :feelstastyman:

> NW0
> Blue eyes
> Crimson Chin tier jaw
> """incel"""

Eh fuck that normie looking dude

Dude's a high-tier normie, a solid 6/10, could probably become a Chadlite if he looksmaxxed. He also doesn't appear to be short, kinda tall even. Vice is just trying to make us look like volcel retards. If they put up a 3/10 dude, then people would understand inceldom isn't about taking enough showers, but about bone structure. Also other ugly men would sympathize with incels, which of course Vice doesn't want.

> NW0
> Blue eyes
> Crimson Chin tier jaw
> """incel"""
I honestly get the feeling that the foid is into him as well. The way that shes so engaged with him and the expression in her voice. she also eyeballs the fuck out of him from 1:07 - 1:10.

If we find out he has a account here.:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Chadlite isn't fooling anyone

Yeah I hate Vice too. I wouldn't trust that woman or the channel in general for a second.

I highly doubt he's a real incel. He was talking about one of his incel friends regularly shitting himself on stream. I mean wtf?

I thought “guy” was the soy term? Hard to keep up ngl :feelsbadman:
> you guys
> this/that guy
> this/that dude
> these/those guys
> these/those dudes
> toxic masculinity
> insecure/radicalised young men
> YAAAAASSS QUEEN SLAY
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

If this guy was legit and not an actor, it's hilarious because then he probably got laid by a ton of foids who saw his Vice video in his area.

If this guy was legit and not an actor, it's hilarious because then he probably got laid by a ton of foids who saw his Vice video in his area.

JFL there were foids on Youtube saying the guy was cute and they would fuck him.

> compact midface incel

@Ryo_Hazuki

These clowns always cast normies to be in their documentaries and try to pass them off as “incels”

Does he post here?

god fucking damn, he is a mogger

in that clip he actually looks BETTER than he did in the first video

for sure a fakecel actor. dont believe any garbage vice puts out

Could tell that fuck was an actor the second I saw him, no way a foid would willingly interview an incel

Screenshot 20181024 042939

THESE ARE THE GUYS REPRESENTING US J F L

Yeah I hate Vice too. I wouldn't trust that woman or the channel in general for a second.

I highly doubt he's a real incel. He was talking about one of his incel friends regularly shitting himself on stream. I mean wtf?
its over if youre not shitting yourself on national TV

"I might give you some pussy if you stop calling yourself incel, teehee."

Screen Shot 2018 10 23 at 72639 PM

This Chadlite Larper needs to be stabbed in the neck, urgently.

His chin and jaw is good. Fakecel

I know this guy and he's active on discord and tinychat.

>vice
fake news

I don't watch this shit to not waste my time on vice shit but I would nuke whole world to look like that """incel""""
Dude's a high-tier normie, a solid 6/10, could probably become a Chadlite if he looksmaxxed. He also doesn't appear to be short, kinda tall even. Vice is just trying to make us look like volcel retards. If they put up a 3/10 dude, then people would understand inceldom isn't about taking enough showers, but about bone structure. Also other ugly men would sympathize with incels, which of course Vice doesn't want.
They dont wanna use a 3/10 subhuman because they are afraid it would look realistic
View attachment 55916

THESE ARE THE GUYS REPRESENTING US J F L
Wtf why do some ppl yhink this is not an actor jfl
His chin and jaw is good. Fakecel

I know this guy and he's active on discord and tinychat.
Fake LOL dude is an obvioua actor and u dont know him

Last edited:
I don't watch this shit to not waste my time on vice shit but I would nuke whole world to look like that """incel""""
Dude you’re more attractive than him. You are a pretty good looking dude as far as incels go.

I’m not on the fakecel bandwagon or anything and I think you’re a good poster but you are attractive as far as incels go

Looks like a Jew.

I've never even heard of this guy. I don't even remember someone like him trying to get people to join his chatrooms. Guy is either a troll or an actor.