Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vice made a video about trucels getting Medically Assisted Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I was lolling this entire video it is almost like it has to be satire.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/TVfIr_uM5zk

They literally have free sex for disabled trucels. Where is my government issued cumdumpster? I am subhuman as well:smonk:.

Notice how even he has a good face. I'm not calling him a Chad or even a normie, but all of these media examples of disabled people getting sex seem to have good faces.

Notice how even he has a good face. I'm not calling him a Chad or even a normie, but all of these media examples of disabled people getting sex seem to have good faces.
All these news articles featuring sexless men rarely show ugly dudes. Guess there's no sympathy to be sold unless it's a female.

That reporter is dressed like a whore. Pay attention to how disgusted she looks at him

What.... in the world.... did i just watch.....
:worryfeels:.......:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back