Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vice has a problem with "Incel Language" on TikTok

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Look at the entitled bitch in the top of the article. "Poor me, online some non chads don't worship me, and comment on my posts using incel language. They should get banned from all social media for daring to offend me because I'm a woman, and they're just low status sexless men." Who would feel bad for this entitled cunt besides other dumb whores? Men don't try to ban feminism from social media, or the word 'patriarchy', yet these spoiled whores do it to us and pretend like men are the privileged ones.

Screen Shot 2022 02 06 at 11152 PM

1. Tiktok is full of normies

2. Do you really think a Chinese app gives a fuck about American SJW's demands

That article was quite a whitepill read tbh.

Foids getting upset over words on a screen. If you're so offended by everything then get off social media sweetie.

Typical entitled foid behaviour. :feelsseriously:

They have a problem with language that accurately describes reality.

They have a problem with language that accurately describes reality.
According to cucks 'incel language' is anything that describes foids negatively.

Incels are heroes. We have created an entire language that normies now try to copy. We are pioneers in blackpill theory also.

According to cucks 'incel language' is anything that describes foids negatively.
Foids, are parasites. I am blown away at how foid's stole the word "bruh" from males. The word "bruh", is short for brother!

Sandman said they banned #redpill and #blackpill, and mgtow words like 'hypergamy'.
This makes sense though. Those channels are seen in the same vein as "Lie Flat Movement", basically waking people up from their lie filled sleep about society by showing them the truth about dating and relationships in general.

Look at the entitled bitch in the top of the article. "Poor me, online some non chads don't worship me, and comment on my posts using incel language. They should get banned from all social media for daring to offend me because I'm a woman, and they're just low status sexless men." Who would feel bad for this entitled cunt besides other dumb whores? Men don't try to ban feminism from social media, or the word 'patriarchy', yet these spoiled whores do it to us and pretend like men are the privileged ones.

View attachment 572597

Good quality post even though I don’t understand all of your post

"Incel language like #redpill" :lul::lul::lul:

"Incel language like #redpill" :lul::lul::lul:
"Any words or sentences that offend queens needs to be censored from social media.

Leave words like 'toxic masculinity' and 'creepy' and 'patriarchy' that describe men negatively" :foidSoy:

Foids getting upset over words on a screen. If you're so offended by everything then get off social media sweetie.

Typical entitled foid behaviour. :feelsseriously:

"i i cant bleeed its the end of the world" - woman 2022:foidSoy:

chinks mog. no violations :feelzez:

maybe I can violate her if she wants a violation :feelsohh:

chinks mog. no violations :feelzez:

maybe I can violate her if she wants a violation :feelsohh:
:feelskek:

She wants to violate incel's freespeech online. Little does she know her orifices will be the ones getting violated when we're through with her.

This. “Waah they’re saying things I don’t like, ban them:feelsree:” -:foidSoy:

This. “Waah they’re saying things I don’t like, ban them:feelsree:” -:foidSoy:
"What, criticizing women behavior doesn't violate the rules? But but, we're queens." :foidSoy:

Controlling language is controlling what people think about and how they think. Obviously, these cultural Marxists don't want people thinking about things that would upset the dominance of the gynocentric establishment.

Also, fuck Vice and its pozzed, degenerate "journalism."

I feel angry when women even imply they have it worse than us.

2. Do you really think a Chinese app gives a fuck about American SJW's demands
I think the CCP revels watching America eat itself

ppl actually fap to gook foids ?

obligatory post when anyone mentions "VICE"

I kinda get why chinese would ban terminology like that, imagine an army of angry sexless chinese man rioting. LMAO no matter how powerfull comunism in china is, you cannot stop a country. And then what the hell happens from there god knows

Controlling language is controlling what people think about and how they think. Obviously, these cultural Marxists don't want people thinking about things that would upset the dominance of the gynocentric establishment.

Also, fuck Vice and its pozzed, degenerate "journalism."
They say we're not entitled to sex, meanwhile they feel entitled to our thoughts, and have the power to limit the information we can look up. Uncucked men need to demand that feminist words like 'toxic masculity' and 'pay gap' get censored, and ban any rosties or cucks who spread the toxic feminist ideology that has been destroying our civilization for the past 70 years.
I feel angry when women even imply they have it worse than us.
If I heard a rostie say that in public, I will pretend like I'm talking on the phone, and say loudly how much more advantages rosties have compared to their looksmatches. When braindead feminists say men have it better, they mean the top 1% of chads and millionaires have it better than them. Entitled whores want to live the same lives as gigachads and the mega rich just for existing while having a pussy.
obligatory post when anyone mentions "VICE"

:feelskek: First time I saw that.
incel lost its meaning years ago

reuglar mysogynists = incel
chad who dislikes landwhales = incel
conservatives and any1 who isn't an SJW = incel
Everything they dislike has been covered under this word, there is no other word that describes as many men as the word 'incel' does in history.

You guys dont understand how distressing it is to foids not getting their way. In most areas of life they don't even need to ask for what they want and here they are just getting ignored like they are invisible ghosts. They are not used to disappointment like we are so try to be understanding.

In their eyes, an incel is a person who doesn't agree with their gynocentric agenda. You don't want to date single moms? You don't want to beta buxx for a woman who fucked Chads and uses you now for your money? Teehee sweaty you are an inkwell then

Not surprised, there's an even bigger cuck problems happening in asian countries. Too much JBW is destroying Asian moral.
The solution is to ban all chads and tyrones from visiting Asia, but they're too cucked to enforce it, and the noodles will start protesting braless in the street to allow them back in.

The solution is to ban all chads and tyrones from visiting Asia, but they're too cucked to enforce it, and the noodles will start protesting braless in the street to allow them back in.
Who would enforce it? The chang army? No military ever goes against their interests.

And then there would be the lost profit to account for from tourists if they banned chads/tyrones/sexpats from visiting :feelsgah:

They're absolutely btfo no matter what they do and the cucking won't be slowing down.

Who would enforce it? The chang army? No military ever goes against their interests.
It would help their interests because their country would have less incels.

And then there would be the lost profit to account for from tourists if they banned chads/tyrones/sexpats from visiting :feelsgah:

They're absolutely btfo no matter what they do and the cucking won't be slowing down.
They can allow non chads. Chads only make up a small minority who visit, and hog all the foids to themselves, and spend the least on tourism, because they're busy fucking the foids, or even having the local rosties spend money on them.

They can allow non chads. Chads only make up a small minority who visit, and hog all the foids to themselves, and spend the least on tourism, because they're busy fucking the foids,

This could actually work tbh since most chads are either rich or dirt poor leeches, there's no such thing as a middle class chad :feelswhat:
or even having the local rosties spend money on them.
This is pretty hilarious knowing that whatever they get from sexpats goes back to getting spent on chads :feelsgah:

It would help their interests because their country would have less incels.
They'd still be subhuman even if they weren't incels. Over time incels producing creates more of them if long-term social needs aren't met for them. Even then is it truly in their interests to have fewer incels in their countries?

This could actually work tbh since most chads are either rich or dirt poor leeches, there's no such thing as a middle class chad :feelswhat:

This is pretty hilarious knowing that whatever they get from sexpats goes back to getting spent on chads :feelsgah:
Not only are the men getting cucked by chads, so is their economy. No wonder why they're still poor.

Banning chads would solve all of Asia's incel problem, hopefully they will get blackpilled and do it to put an end to the majority of their men being cucked.
They'd still be subhuman even if they weren't incels. Over time incels producing creates more of them if long-term social needs aren't met for them. Even then is it truly in their interests to have fewer incels in their countries?
There are many subhuman foids, and they still make babies, all foids arent entitled to chads.

Only a bluepill cucked government are ok with there being more incels, because there will be less productive men who won't raise families to support the country.

There are many subhuman foids, and they still make babies, all foids arent entitled to chads.

Only a bluepill cucked government are ok with there being more incels, because there will be less productive men who won't raise families to support the country.
No foid is entitled to chad, no one is entitled to anything. Don't you think the chads themselves would revolt? We're taking away their precious pump and dump, the foids cock carousel.

Also wouldn't incels in an incel-friendly society still consider working to be wagecuckery? How would they be productive in the eyes of the government/intellgentcia? Would incels even raise families? I guess that's an individual thing?

Another theory is if chads are kicked out, would chadlites and normies be allowed? Wouldn't they take chads place in the social hierarchy?

Don't you think the chads themselves would revolt? We're taking away their precious pump and dump, the foids cock carousel.
Chads are a minority, they will be told to suck a dick if they revolt. What will they say "Poor me, I can't fuck 10 whores a day"? Meanwhile the majority of men have nothing.
Also wouldn't incels in an incel-friendly society still consider working to be wagecuckery? How would they be productive in the eyes of the government/intellgentcia? Would incels even raise families? I guess that's an individual thing?

Another theory is if chads are kicked out, would chadlites and normies be allowed? Wouldn't they take chads place in the social hierarchy?
If incels have families and goals to strive for they will be 100 times more productive than they are now.

The chadlites and high tier normies will have to be kicked out too, then incels will be able to looksmax to become normies.

Do they not know that you cannot ban an idea that is true?

They can ban “incel” ideas all day long but non Chads live in the real world and they can see for themselves all the sex they are not having

Do they not know that you cannot ban an idea that is true?

They can ban “incel” ideas all day long but non Chads live in the real world and they can see for themselves all the sex they are not having
They want men who realize this to feel like weird outcasts that no one agrees with.

Chads are a minority, they will be told to suck a dick if they revolt. What will they say "Poor me, I can't fuck 10 whores a day"? Meanwhile the majority of men have nothing.

If incels have families and goals to strive for they will be 100 times more productive than they are now.

The chadlites and high tier normies will have to be kicked out too, then incels will be able to looksmax to become normies.
What do trucels do then? Like literal subhuman dumpster genetics. StBlackops2cel genetics here.
They want men who realize this to feel like weird outcasts that no one agrees with.
This is the mission statement of IT, to conquer and divide.

What do trucels do then? Like literal subhuman dumpster genetics. StBlackops2cel genetics here.
They can have sex with their subhuman looksmatches.