Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vice documentary on the manosphere

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Villainizing incels is nothing new, but now they're coming after all men who even dare to criticize women :feelsseriously:

Lmao at this copers thinking I am far right.

Those coping nazicels would have me gassed in the chamber first for being a subhuman slavic.

But maybe thats actually good? shitttttt :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Villainizing incels is nothing new, but now they're coming after all men who even dare to criticize women :feelsseriously:

holy shit its not now incels its the MANOSPHERE
ITS ALL FUCKING MEN WHO GO AGAINST THE "ZEITGEIST"

THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC JUST WIDEN THE NET OUT BRO AND CATCH AND ELIMINATE EVERY DISSENTING VOICE THATS A MAN THEORY

I love the start where he claims that "whats often been missed however is how these sexual anxieties feed into right wing extremism", like he is uncovering gold and is about to relay some sermon on the mount knowledge to the audience.

when in fact he HAS FUCKING MISSED THE QUESTION THAT NO ONE HAS EVER ASKED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

WHY ARE THESE ALL MALE ATTACKERS SO SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT IS THE ENVIRONMENT THAT IS CREATING THIS FRUSTRATION, HOW DO WE ADDRESS THE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION, IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH DATING IN 2022 TO CAUSE THESE VIOLENT REACTIONS BY THESE ALL MALE PERPETRATORS.

its always the bluepillers who dont know what they taIking about

Dazedwoozy who

Rape i hate women i dont have sex 100% women faulth

Vice World News

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne