Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Vibrators and other sex toys remind us that foids are hedonistic as hell

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
I don’t get why vibrators were invented.It’s just an useless invention like NASA spaceships but they were invented, probably by the jews in order to make more money and make foids more and more degenerate and hedonistic.Literally, vibrators are useless besides giving sexual stimulation to foids permanently (because there are many foods who wear that device everywhere and sometimes you hear their orgASM moans) while us are sex starved and we don’t even have our vibrators to cope and if you ever cum in public as a men, you’ll probably end up in jail.For example, when I was on the metro/subway, I saw a foid who experienced an orgASM due to her vibrator and almost no one noticed her or they pretended that they didn’t notice her

Foids can get away with anything they literally kill their own children and it's celebrated

I saw a foid who experienced an orgASM due to her vibrator and almost no one noticed her or they pretended that they didn’t notice her
no way. how did u notice

I wished I never knew about foids. Living peacefully in Mt. Athos as a monk.

no way. how did u notice
Her pants looked like she was troon.I mean that her pants looked like she had a cock instead of a pussy but when I heard her moans I realised that she had either a vibrator or a sexual toy

I hope vibrators start exploding

they show how solipsistic foids are

they only care about their own sensations, a vibrating object can please them more than their bf's

vibrators have good pERsonalities

just vibrate theory

just vibrate theory
marseyraging.webp