Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Very thankful for .is

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
I know the main goal of this site is to discuss inceldom

but the nature of this forum, requiring approval to join and the consistent quality control, weeding out ITears members and foids and fakecels and whatnot, it's created a place on the internet I don't think I see anywhere else.

there is just raw, unfiltered, truth on this platform.

It reminds me a lot of browing the internet before every comment on youtube and twitter became a robot, before every post was designed for engagement or promotion of a grifter onlyfans whore's moneygrab scheme.

It's rare. All the major platforms that attempted to be like this are very zogged, reddit and 4chan and alike, or they're just not successful.

normies truly ruin everything. who would've thought it just takes a bunch of incels with a little bit of neurodivergence and blackpill to create quality unfiltered discussion? ontop of that, the truthbombs in here are such a contrast to social media and all the bullshit I see on twitter. Without blackpill content I would be at 100% madness intead of like 70% madness.

thank you inkwells, keep posting :feelzez::society:

Same and no problem, brocel

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. This is the only place I can be myself without feminists, cucks and normietards fucking everything up.

It's the last bastion of free speech

I know the main goal of this site is to discuss inceldom

but the nature of this forum, requiring approval to join and the consistent quality control, weeding out ITears members and foids and fakecels and whatnot, it's created a place on the internet I don't think I see anywhere else.

It reminds me a lot of browing the internet before every comment on youtube and twitter became a robot, before every post was designed for engagement or promotion of a grifter onlyfans whore's moneygrab scheme.

It's rare. All the major platforms that attempted to be like this are very zogged, reddit and 4chan and alike, or they're just not successful.

normies truly ruin everything. who would've thought it just takes a bunch of incels with a little bit of neurodivergence and blackpill to create quality unfiltered discussion? ontop of that, the truthbombs in here are such a contrast to social media and all the bullshit I see on twitter. Without blackpill content I would be at 100% madness intead of like 70% madness.

thank you inkwells, keep posting :feelzez::society:
yes feels very strange to have a place with any kind of near uncensored speech

yes feels very strange to have a place with any kind of near uncensored speech
it reminds me of those infamous incel reddit meetups compared to inceltears meetups

feels good to not be among crazy fucking retard normies

The first based gray

We're one of the realest places online. Considering the nature of the black pill and what we have to contend with as incels, unfiltered brutality is par for the course. No sugar-coating, no bullshit, no protecting anyone's feelings. Just pure black pill.

Even so called free speech platforms are now strict and cucked as hell. Its few places where logical discussion can be had without lies, misdirection and shaming soyfags and foids do. We are not demeaned or mislabeled disingenuous titles to shut us from speaking the truth and scientific reality. No need to hide how we truly feel from cowards that can't handle it and cry for bans for something merely opposing their world view like the pussies they are.

no protecting anyone's feelings. Just pure black pill.
:yes:

Without blackpill content I would be at 100% madness intead of like 70% madness
In a Marxist-Rodgerist society you'd be at 0% madness, so this forum is a step in the correct direction. Onward, comrades!

I appreciate that femoids are banned from here. On too many online spaces femoids join & it causes the men to simp & stab each other in the back for them.

The shear cringe overload from Reddit makes you wanna never open the app again. But .is on the other hand is a breath of fresh air. With based brocels calling out women’s whorey and vile nature

best place on the internet without a doubt

Am so glad I came here, the BP community on YouTube is dying rapidly (Dbdr is gone) this place is special to me without any doubts

i get tired of the normie takes i am bombarded with in all aspects of my life, going on here is a breath of fresh air.

This place is way better than most pockets of the internet. I think the reputation surrounding this forum has almost given it a virtual firewall of sorts.

It reminds me a lot of browing the internet before every comment on youtube and twitter became a robot
Perfect way of putting it. Normies ruin everything sacred so it forces us into other avenues.
the truthbombs in here are such a contrast to social media and all the bullshit I see on twitter. Without blackpill content I would be at 100% madness intead of like 70% madness.
Many of the high IQ posts on here feel like they give me a set of irl trump cards of seeing through blupilled bullshit and to completely disregard what normies take so seriously.

Truly, I couldn't ask for a better community :feelscomfy:

Not having foids allowed here makes it an paradise. Only place where your comments won't get deleted and have simps jump at your neck every time you criticize foids.

Site is based tbh

Im also very thankful for this forum. Its truly the last of its kind

Same. It gives me a place to socialize and vent with guys who understand the struggle. Nowhere else on the internet or irl has people this relatable and easy to get along with. Plus, the fact you can speak freely here is far superior to any other online space

This Site is just as Unfiltered as it gets and dosnt put a Leaf infront of your Mouth " so to Speak .

We just tell it how it is and talk about Shit .

Without blackpill content I would be at 100% madness intead of like 70% madness.
True, before I discovered .is I was more mentally unstable and depressed. I thought I was the only sane person left on this planet. Ironically, this site helped me with my depression and anxiety more than any of my former (((the rapists))) ever could.

It even helped me learn more than I ever could on the mainstream media and everytime I see an annoying normtard, I no longer feel anxious to voice my opinion and instead I drop every blackpill bomb here and there just to spite them. Really this site actually improved me and I am really thankful for that. Thank you, brocels out there. I am trully not alone in this.

Last edited:
True, before I discovered .is I was more mentally unstable and depressed. I thought I was the only sane person left on this planet. Ironically, this site helped me with my depression and anxiety more than any of my former (((the rapists))) ever could.

It even helped me learn more than I ever could on the mainstream media and everytime I see an annoying normtard, I no longer feel anxious to voice my opinion and instead I drop every blackpill bomb here and there just to spite them. Really this site actually improved me and I am really thankful for that. Thank you, brocels out there. I am trully not alone in this.
It’s therapeutic

Yes absolutely. I will be kinda hyperbolic there but to me this site sometimes seems like one of the last "man spaces" (these got progressively obliterated the last decades) in a hyper soy world, both in practice and spirit, which is based, and no one should feel guilty for posting on here. So fuck you, you lurker pos. Just having a male group of friends irl is NOT the equivalent of an interpersonal space that catters to your deep seated identity and the struggles that come with it.

Yes absolutely. I will be kinda hyperbolic there but to me this site sometimes seems like one of the last "man spaces" (these got progressively obliterated the last decades) in a hyper soy world, both in practice and spirit, which is based, and no one should feel guilty for posting on here. So fuck you, you lurker pos. Just having a male group of friends irl is NOT the equivalent of an interpersonal space that catters to your deep seated identity and the struggles that come with it.
But tbh it's not only that. People in general just got dumber. PC. Hivemind-like. Woman worshipping. Fanatical and averse to facts. THE NORMIE MEME IS REAL. It's a modern, dystopian mediocrity that can be escaped in a few rare places and is. is one of them.

IncelS.IS For Lyfe :smonk:

The hated sites are always turns out to be gems in disguise

it reminds me of those infamous incel reddit meetups compared to inceltears meetups
View attachment 1212396
feels good to not be among crazy fucking retard normies
Man, this photo is so revealing. (I've seen it before but it's been a while.) Pictures truly do speak a thousand words. Most of these guys are average and/or Asian. (the guy in blue in the front appears to be hispanic, but again is not bad-looking.) And the ones below average aren't even that bad or ugly. It can't be addressed or talked about enough here.

Of course, normies who see this would just take this and attempt to use it toward their false narrative: "See, the problem with incels in online incel communities is not that they can't get women because they're ugly, they just say that as an excuse! It's really that they're autistic social recluses that don't know how to talk to women!" They actually say this all the time. When actually, knowing the people here puts that to the lie: given the fact we share stories of our attempts to meet women IRL all the time and how they always go poorly through no fault of our own but because women choose guys with their preferred looks or social status/occupation/amount of money over us.

And in general I'm so tired of the "don't know how to talk to women" bullshit. When women are so manipulative, dishonest, indirect, passive, and insidious and play so many games and expect you to read their mind. The only way to "win" is to be as sociopathic as they are. I also have to acknowledge the ethnic component because we know part of the ricecel struggle is the amount of Asian women that go for white or even black or hispanic guys over their own kin in the West. (R.I.P. Wilkes McDermid)

The narrative is worse on a deeper level because they just take incel communities to justify dismissing the loneliness of all single and dejected men in society. It should go without saying the overwhelming majority of isolated men don't identify as incel or take part in an incel community or forum. This is the real problem; we're just a small group that's shedding light on it when most aren't willing to.

Basically, they'll just twist anything that challenges their narrative into something that can be used towards it. I see healthy, decent looking guys in this photo, who look like they have decent personalities to boot. No one overweight, off-putting, or who comes off as hateful, abrasive, or even depressed. Not that I'm saying anything here people don't already know.

Sorry, I spend too much time on reddit so whenever I see anything my first reaction is how normies would spin it and I already have rebuttals lined up. I'm actually thankful for reddit and any part of the internet where they vocalize their views: they're the same people I've had to deal with my whole life IRL; the difference is that off the internet, people usually don't vocalize their contempt for lonely men and their rationalizations for it. (you just have to silently sense it; I admit I was in denial over it for too long.) Seeing how normies talk online has helped to blackpill me, and for that I'm grateful.

Last edited: