Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Very simple reminder that it will never be this easy for you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
20181217 212227

Imagine if it was a ugly incel say "want fuck?" she would post his pics everywhere and ruin his life. Guess he has a great personality

Imagine if it was a ugly incel say "want fuck?" she would post his pics everywhere and ruin his life. Guess he has a great personality
I cant stop laughing bro. Its legit a 2 word sentence “want fuck” and they still fall for it.

I cant stop laughing bro. Its legit a 2 word sentence “want fuck” and they still fall for it.
chad: ooga booga me want sex

foid: OMG you are so witty and confident. I love your personality and sense of humour. Please fuck me chad :)

"It's personality that truly matt-"

fois are brainless bro they just want chad cock no matter what it costs

Females are like sex robots that only operate for Chad

Cucktears won't see this.

Someone should hit on the same foid with different accounts and see how her reaction differs. A different version of plain Chadfishing.

“I usually don’t do this just so you know teehee”

chad: ooga booga me want sex

foid: OMG you are so witty and confident. I love your personality and sense of humour. Please fuck me chad :)
Meanwhile an incel could write a fucking Shakespearian style love confession and a foid would be like.

"You're creepy"

This literally happens to my friends they even showed me the messages.

To any "guests" this is very true I have seen it too often that girls on Instagram or Snapchat will do this but ONLY if the guy is ugly. So if the guy is good looking they will have casual sex and if he is ugly brand him a creep for the world to see.

Meanwhile an incel could write a fucking Shakespearian style love confession and a foid would be like.

"You're creepy"

some incel posted a screenshot of chadfishing here a few days ago. The chad just wrote "want fuck" and the foid said yes. But hey, I'm sure she could sense his confident personality. He definitely didn't forget to just be himself

just realized this is the thread lol

Last edited:
Hold frame and spin plates brah:redpill: