Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Very short, obese, toothless, ugly foid makes hundreds of dollars off of lap dances

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
You cannot lose in this world if you were born with a vagina.

$330 for a lap dance from a disgusting 1/10 landwhale :lul:

I hope all the cucks that have paid for her services have a slow and painful death.

Yes she is spanish, that shit it's old.

Fucking LOL, jesus christ

I hope all the cucks that have paid for her services have a slow and painful death.
Not even a 1/10 tbh

numales actually pay for that creature. I woud pay to keep her away

Imagine if she was born a male.

Imagine how shitty her life would have been instead.

ngl I think she is LARPing for attention. I'm sure some thristy ass men try to smash her but I doubt she could actually get that many people to pay THAT much for a lapdance. Sounds like a fantasy of hers jfl.

ngl I think she is LARPing for attention. I'm sure some thristy ass men try to smash her but I doubt she could actually get that many people to pay THAT much for a lapdance. Sounds like a fantasy of hers jfl.
I was thinking that as well. For that kind of price you could actually get a good looking girl.

But you know she's still getting laid every now and then.

I'd pay money to insult her ngl (but only to her pimp, this bitch shouldn't get a fucking penny)

I was thinking that as well. For that kind of price you could actually get a good looking girl.

But you know she's still getting laid every now and then.
I've seen MUCH better looking girls giving lap dances for way less money. I doubt anyone with any form of standards would hire her for a $10 lap dance never mind an expensive one.

And normies think are better than us while most of them are fkin hideous creatures like this one. JFL.

I cant cope as an ugly male in late 2019.

Clown world as usual, honk fucking honk

I'd smash that like a first week of November jack-o-lantern!

Oh boy this is gonna be an atomic one:

the orangutan pill. like men will pay more to fuck an orangutan than just some ugly midget.
That makes no sense. Why would you want to fuck a literal subhuman instead of a human female?

That makes no sense. Why would you want to fuck a literal subhuman instead of a human female?
because its illegal and taboo so it makes it more exciting for some people.The ugly fat midget foid is perfectly legal so its not as exciting.

that's about a 0/10 I reckon :feelspuke:

Just be a white woman

She's a giga larper or crazy.

I've seen MUCH better looking girls giving lap dances for way less money. I doubt anyone with any form of standards would hire her for a $10 lap dance never mind an expensive one.
I wouldn't pay 330 cents let alone 330 dollars