Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Very Serious] yeshuallah's disclaimer

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-
I'm just a lonely guy that uses this forum for socializing and my posts here are not serious in any way.
My private messages are all for comedic value only.
Thanks.

I, under the nickname 'yeshuallah', have not intended nor intend to, nor I wish to, nor I attempt nor will I ever attempt to:

1. Cause harm, suffering or infringe upon the rights of other citizens or human beings.
2. Breach or defy the laws of any state/government I visit or reside in.
3. Disrupt the peace and/or civility of my community

Everything I have posted or will post in this website is a matter of fictional artistic works in the context of roleplaying a fantastical, imaginary world; written for entertainment purposes.
It is NOT a reflection of any real-world events, people, person, or actions.
The events, people, person, or actions mentioned in my writting are purely fictional.
And any to resemblance actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not support or condone violence against anyone.

Any REAL LIFE allegations against me are, per law; false by default until proven otherwise in a court of law.

I'm just a lonely guy that uses this forum for socializing and my posts here are not serious in any way.
Thanks.

I, under the nickname 'yeshuallah', have not intended nor intend to, nor I wish to, nor I attempt nor will I ever attempt to:

1. Cause harm, suffering or infringe upon the rights of other citizens or human beings.

Everything I have posted or will post in this website is a matter of fictional artistic works in the context of roleplaying a fantastical, imaginary world; written for entertainment purposes.
The events, people, person, or actions mentioned in my writting are purely fictional.
And any to resemblance actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Any REAL LIFE allegations against me are, per law; false by default until proven otherwise in a court of law.
Should put this in your signature just in case

lol this is so gay

Cope no disclaimer or "in minecraft" excuse will hold in court.
@foidologist has said as much.

Thanks.

I, under the nickname 'Transcended Trucel', have not intended nor intend to, nor I wish to, nor I attempt nor will I ever attempt to:

Sincerely, Transcended Trucel

Cope no disclaimer or "in minecraft" excuse will hold in court.
@foidologist has said as much.
:yes:

Just don't say anything that is illegal or seemingly illegal in the first place.

Last edited:
Deleted memeber.

Fail at hiding his identity