Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Very serious shit] The bluepill can kill you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
A guy I work with told me a story about his 29 year old brother drinking himself to death after being dumped by his girlfriend. If he had been blackpilled on female nature, this wouldn't have happened.

I hope all lurking normies take heed of this cautionary tale and digest the blackpill before it's too late.

#bluepillkills, get it trending boyos :dab:

Going from blue to black too fast can be lethal. :fuk: Many such cases.

But at least he had a girlfriend, so fuck him. :feelsdevil:

can sometimes very rarely end up being based :feelsLSD:

He should've gone ER, fucking retard!!

yes, bluepill is toxic.

A guy I work with told me a story about his 29 year old brother drinking himself to death after being dumped by his girlfriend. If he had been blackpilled on female nature, this wouldn't have happened.

I hope all lurking normies take heed of this cautionary tale and digest the blackpill before it's too late.

#bluepillkills, get it trending boyos :dab:

Yea. The thing is that the "bluepill" is fine but only in a society in which female sexuality is repressed (and, by proxy, Chad sexuality.)

Some men are attractive and by varying experiences with females just naturally come to know the truth. But for every such guy there are 20 bluepilled ones who have been setup up by their parents and society to be complete suckers at the hands of a succubus. By chance many of them don't end up having that fate. But imagine the many naïfs who end up getting chewed up and spit out (i.e the divorce/child-support racket.)

In recent news that seems to be becoming more common.

the blackpill saves lives

But at least he had a girlfriend, so fuck him. :feelsdevil:

Very true, you must internalise the blackpill very slowly, bit by bit, otherwise you'll end up like that ricecel at the nightclub who looked at his girlfriends phone and immediately had a severe mental breakdown.

Very true, you must internalise the blackpill very slowly, bit by bit, otherwise you'll end up like that ricecel at the nightclub who looked at his girlfriends phone and immediately had a severe mental breakdown.

Sadly true; I had a severe mental breakdown as a result of being racepilled over my "oneitis", Shannon Rose.

Actually it was the blackpill that killed him.

Maybe his gf was very attractive, his mind was unwilling to go to the misery of blackpill after having known the pleasure of an attractive woman.

Actually it was the blackpill that killed him.

Maybe his gf was very attractive, his mind was unwilling to go to the misery of blackpill after having known the pleasure of an attractive woman.

That makes no sense unfortunately, the blackpill did not kill him. The bluepill made him put her on a pedestal and could not cope when she dumped him.

That makes no sense unfortunately, the blackpill did not kill him. The bluepill made him put her on a pedestal and could not cope when she dumped him.
It makes perfect sense. If you've never experienced the pleasure of a beautiful women maybe you might not be able to understand

There are several ways for bluepill kill blackpill makes you aware of many things