Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Very rare to find a male psychologist

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]The area is clearly composed of a majority of women[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]it's too funny, what a woman could help with my problems?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

yes incredibly rare

found one once but had to abort before it could start because I had to move

it d be nice though to have some weekly venting sessions

I think therapist laugh at their clients and that’s like one reason i wouldn’t go to one females are more likely to laugh in most situations so that put 1 and 1 together

While im not a fan of therapy, more male therapists/ physcologists etc would help immensely. The last thing an ugly depressed lost man needs is a woman telling him what he needs to do or whats wrong in his life.

Unfortunately many cuck men choose to go to female therapists because " muh sympathetic and empathetic gender!"
I think therapist laugh at their clients and that’s like one reason i wouldn’t go to one females are more likely to laugh in most situations so that put 1 and 1 together
they would need something to laugh at when they go home, and that would definitely be the ugly male venting about his problems, which will still not be solved and never will be solved by therapy