Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Very low breaking point nowadays

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
One of the greatest lies is the following: When you deal with hardships it strengthens your character. This is complete bullshit, getting only dealt a shit hand in life doesn't increase your mental strength and your will, it only lowers your threshold for giving up due to seeing your situation as inescapable anyways. At this point even simple stuff that wouldn't have bothered me months ago completely overtaxes me.

I hate every social situation at this point and try to get away from people as much as possible, I love the lockdown and hope it never ends in that regard, now I have excuses to "flee" from others as much as possible. I unironically also suffer no psychological stress due to that nowadays, I see myself as completely ok and don't feel remotely sick, only when I am confronted with others and therefore suffer detriments in my life quality (due to misunderstandings/etc.) I see a problem with that, if I didn't have to work/study my life would be tolerable.

I hate every social situation at this point and try to get away from people as much as possible, I love the lockdown and hope it never ends in that regard, now I have excuses to "flee" from others as much as possible. I unironically also suffer no psychological stress due to that nowadays, I see myself as completely ok and don't feel remotely sick, only when I am confronted with others and therefore suffer detriments in my life quality (due to misunderstandings/etc.) I see a problem with that, if I didn't have to work/study my life would be tolerable.
sounds like me tbh