Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Very humble mass shooting

2 people, humble bundle.

>including suspect

:soy:

Noob FNG, even a foid could do better than that.

owned by an oldcel religion coper

"They should have called the police instead of using guns to take out the shooter" :soy: :soy:

Can't even kill a bunch of fossils wtf. Talk about can't even gunning down a few dinosaurs amirite ?

When will we see a new highscore?

The venues people pick to do that sort of stuff are almost always terrible. A church? The middle of the street during the day? Some small kid school? Just who do you expect to kill?

The venues people pick to do that sort of stuff are almost always terrible. A church? The middle of the street during the day? Some small kid school? Just who do you expect to kill?
Yeas. It is not party place definitely.

Yeas. It is not party place definitely.
I don't condone that sort of attack by any means but if I were crazy and were to do that, I'd choose a psychology department in a university, a nightclub, some degenerate feminist parade or something. The best would be killing some member of the banking cabal or something, but they probably have heavy security. Don't kill anyone, I really don't think it's something right or moral to do, but small kids? Christians? Muslims? Instead of at least people who turn society into that crap it is now? It makes no sense.

I don't condone that sort of attack by any means but if I were crazy and were to do that, I'd choose a psychology department in a university, a nightclub, some degenerate feminist parade or something. The best would be killing some member of the banking cabal or something, but they probably have heavy security. Don't kill anyone, I really don't think it's something right or moral to do, but small kids? Christians? Muslims? Instead of at least people who turn society into that crap it is now? It makes no sense.
Moral ? What is that? :feelskek: :soy:

Do American Christians always bring weapons to church?

Is it just me or is almost every mass shooting being live-streamed either intentionally or unintentionally nowadays?