Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Very good system created in this world, for bullying incels with mental problems on internet

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My anxiety/phobia of doing new things, inlcuding registering to new places on internets + cuckery of internets, with giving bans and blocks for "hate speech" and other cucked politcorectness shit

So atlast gathering courage to do it after long time, to register in some place, and then...

Yesterday it happened on twitter. They really want me not to go ER

Blizzards

My condolences. The judeo-feministic elite wants it to be like this. Things should be different.

Twitter is fucking cucked. Too many SJWs, cucks and sluts on there

Fucking sucks but i guess you said something like "i wanna put pp in 1 yo" and they will get warnings for those

Fucking sucks but i guess you said something like "i wanna put pp in 1 yo" and they will get warnings for those
Isnt that free speech? Express desire about banging teen girls, and femoids not to be went ER on

Isnt that free speech? Express desire about banging teen girls, and femoids not to be went ER on
There is no free speech if you are living in a world that has more than a single person.

It's so sad so many cucks invading every space on the internet

Twitter and reddit are full of sheboons, cucks and lesbians

If you aren't getting banned from Twitter/facebook/instagram/reddit etc then you're doing something wrong
don't worry about it man, you don't belong there