Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Very fucking brutal thought I had (GIGA SUIFUEL)

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Don’t you find it strange how literally fucking starving people with no food mog us and get to have sex? Have you ever thought about why all these poor impoverished starving people in Africa continue to exist? THEY KEEP ON FUCKING :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: IM MOGGED BY FUCKING STARVING PEOPLE. WHAT IS MY LIFE

chad Abidemi is having multiple children with multiple foids in uganda while we rot

We'll never get unpaid sex and breed(if you want children):feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Don’t you find it strange how literally fucking starving people with no food mog us and get to have sex? Have you ever thought about why all these poor impoverished starving people in Africa continue to exist? THEY KEEP ON FUCKING :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: IM MOGGED BY FUCKING STARVING PEOPLE. WHAT IS MY LIFE
survivorship bias
3rd world countries are dangerous so the women get with just about any guy for protection

3rd world countries are dangerous so the women just get with just about any guy for protection
Just be third worlder theory? :feelshmm:
the hangover math GIF

I rather be sexless than starve, worst feeling.

no they hate all foreigners lol unless chad
True but ethnics can just leave the west and go back to their cuntries for some more easy pussy maybe. ALSO, some third worlders drool for foreign cock. That’s the whole seamaxxing and passport bro movement. Any MTN can easily get some action whereas they would probably be borderline incel in the west

I rather be sexless than starve, worst feeling.
Such a dilemma. The choice between good food or pussy? :feelshmm: I would go for pussy because I would want to fuck before dying young from starvation or some shit my life would be complete if I could fuck and have a foid genuinely desire me.

i got mogged by fucking dogs

Yup, homeless, homosexuals and literally retards can reproduced but not incels, just goes to show how over it is for soyciety

Yup, homeless, homosexuals and literally retards can reproduced but not incels, just goes to show how over it is for soyciety
Life is a meme

But even these nigglets are Chad only :feelsrope: :feelsrope: