Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL VERY BROOOOTAL HEIGHTMOG: SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN HEIGHTMOGS PUTIN AND ANOTHER SLAVCEL

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240712 111803

Over for slavcels
@supersoldier
@Incline
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

Damn, that guy is tall af because Putin isn’t even short if I remember correctly

Damn, that guy is tall af because Putin isn’t even short if I remember correctly
Putin is actually 5'3. But apparently, he is. Very insecure, that's why he frauds, to 5'6.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang

Putin is actually 5'3. But apparently, he is. Very insecure, that's why he frauds, to 5'6.
Makes a lot of sense then. I gues that guy isn’t as ridiculously tall as it first looked

Makes a lot of sense then. I gues that guy isn’t as ridiculously tall as it first looked
Nah, even I thought he is tall because, of this photo.
IMG 20240712 112605
But he is only 6'1. But framemogger

Last edited:
Gaaaaaaaaaa

this ones more brutal, he's so soy in comparison

putin is even shorter in reality, he wears custom made height boosting shoes which gives him 10cm at least

Putin vs Vucic(6'8)

Vucic would be on here harping on about how hard it is to be a slav if it weren't for his height. Instead, he gets to fuck a loyal stacy and is a president. Brootal heightpill.