Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Very based Hezbollah video about the destruction of Israel. 'WE ARE COMING'(to movie theatres near you)

@Da_Yunez
@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

@SandNiggerKANG
@BasedAdam
@Moroccancel2-

I hope hezbollah does something cool, in minecraft
Yeah, they do have the capabilities to take the Galilee. They might not go as far as Jerusalem, at least one paper. The Isreali army is slowing proving to be a paper tiger in Gaza.

Yeah, they do have the capabilities to take the Galilee. They might not go as far as Jerusalem, at least one paper. The Isreali army is slowing proving to be a paper tiger in Gaza.
Only problem is israel has nukes.

Death to pissrael
Indie Film Boom GIF by Signature Entertainment

If it was man vs man. The jew always runs away, same with faggot Americans, they need their bombs and air jets but what we have is GOD and NATION with us all they have are their false gods that shall perish with them.

Man i would love to see israel ruined and bombed to pieces but not at the hands of mudslimes who i despise even more. Can't they both just die?

Man i would love to see israel ruined and bombed to pieces but not at the hands of mudslimes who i despise even more. Can't they both just die?
When you say mudslimes, you mean Arabs? Muslim doesn't mean Arab. I'm Arab and Maronite catholic

When you say mudslimes, you mean Arabs? Muslim doesn't mean Arab. I'm Arab and Maronite catholic
arab + muslim is the absolute worst combination, but i generally have no problem with arab christians, though still treat them with distrust and wouldn't feel at peace around them

arab + muslim is the absolute worst combination, but i generally have no problem with arab christians, though still treat them with distrust and wouldn't feel at peace around them
I wasn't asking weather you like me or not. Just that if you know the difference between Arabs and Muslims. Because, most white people don't. There are non arab muslims as well, who are the ones who make up the majority of the world's population. Every bad action associated with Islam shouldn't be blamed on Arabs, a race.

Last edited:
Samson Option and / or war with Iran coming

I wasn't asking weather you like me or not. Just that if you know the difference between Arabs and Muslims. Because, most white people don't.
i know, and I know the difference but I can't change the fact that islam is cancer and it is the national religion of arabs, puts a negative light on all of you to an extent.

Samson Option and / or war with Iran coming
I fear uncel sam will get involved. Watch Scott Ritter, Isreal is doing poorly in Gaza, unlike what Reddit says, they are a paper tiger.

Hezbollah and the axis of resistance will completely demolish them, in an all out war, if they are left to fight alone.

and it is the national religion of arabs
According, to them(Muslims) it's the religion of all mankind, and not exclusive to Arabs, it's the official religion of many Arab countries, just like it's the official religion of Indonesia. But I get what you're saying

ancient ass video too, they didnt do anything lol
they only bomb syrians
It's from last year November. Obviously, I'm not a big fan of them, but I hope they do keep their promise of liberating the gallilee.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back