Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Venting...

BasedOmega

BasedOmega

Greycel
New user here.

Blackpill shit really haunts me, it just never goes away. I don't even think I'm that ugly to begin with, yet it seems normies are horrified by me, even behind the mask. I've been told once via text by some curry in HS that he "hates having nightmares of seeing my repugnant face". What normal fucking person says something like this lol.

I've seen people literally avoid eye contact with me, and when they did, it was some over-the-top display of disgust. I almost have this psychic feeling that people around me are calling me a freak and saying "you look like shit" and other reactions of offence. Don't even get me started on the "no reason hatred". I've experienced this with family, friends, teachers, most types of people. I almost feel like giving up on the human race. Y'know, the thing about being ugly is it let's you see the true nature of these assholes.

Anyone else have these same feelings? :feelsseriously:

Strong first post

Over for BasedOmegacels.