Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Venting] The industry that betrayed us is dying.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I remember before the days of the MCU, when normies didn't know jackshit about DC or Marvel. Those fucks thought Spiderman and Superman were in the same universe. Then the MCU had to come along and ruin everything. Marvel doesn't even have the best line up of heroes with the exception of the X-Men (specifically Wolverine) and Spiderman(Who is a major cope). The Avengers and the Fantastic Four are just cringy af and just ice cream for bedwetters. Normies started watching the MCU and it actually destroyed the Marvel universe. X-Men and the FF were cancelled.

Recently Soy-Marvel decided to make cringy zoomer characters. They added landwhales into the mix. No one bought them.

Now the industry is dying. Hopefully this will happen to the movies in the years to come.

I personally consider everything Pre-New 52 be non canon.

Fuck this industry for betraying us. I could've lived a happy life as an inkwell if I atleast had my copes in Games and Comics. But noooo. Foids and normies had to ruin everything. The fucks who made fun of me reading comics when I was 12 are the fucks gobbling the movies like crack, while I'm complaining about how childish they are.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIUjqTW8axw

Soy

Yes who wouldn't like
Literal insult used against SJWs
Gay male stripper
A guy who uses, no joke, "experimental internet gas"
And obese Dora the Explorer.
If you want good marvel stuff check out this guy. He has way better stories too.

Manga/Anime is for straight me, MCU is for poofters.

I remember seeing that, I thought it was a joke at first, but it looks like sjws are really living up to their name.

I never gave a shit about comic books or superhero movies. I hate them.

Yes who wouldn't like
Gay male stripper
If you want good marvel stuff check out this guy. He has way better stories too.

tfw when a guy from fucking deviantart of all places mogs the shit out of Industry professionals that get Paid 6 Digit sums of Money to produce literal puke fuel.
The future lads, were Living it, were Living it

Yes who wouldn't like
Gay male stripper

tbh, that looks blah

This is better.

tbh, that looks blah

This is better.
What's better?
tfw when a guy from fucking deviantart of all places mogs the shit out of Industry professionals that get Paid 6 Digit sums of Money to produce literal puke fuel.
The future lads, were Living it, were Living it
His Spider-Man stuff has a story too it and so does the GMU stuff. It's pretty good even for a DeviantArt fanfiction.

Their comiccons are a fucking joke. Only for Stacies/Chads etc to go there & show off.

edited the comment

Yeah those guy's stuff are good but I like Mamba's better. Both because those guys want money for every character and story while Mamba does it out of passion. And also because Mamba has a ongoing story while these guys seem to be going forever.

I personally consider everything Pre-New 52 be non canon.
I'm thinking you intended to write "Post-New 52" (after it) rather than saying what came before is non-canon.

Though with universes rewriting shit with resets (SUPERBOY STOP PUNCHING WALL) it's simultaneously all-canon and yet nothing-canon

MCU isn't horrible TBH. I understand the pain of normies edging into our fandoms but we shold appreciate it for what it is and not just hate it because normies get ahold of it.

TBH much as I like the two GOTG films, I liked the cartoon it inspired more. J'son as Starlad's fad makes more sense than Ego, but his adoptive dad sacrificing himself was epic in both versions

I'm thinking you intended to write "Post-New 52" (after it) rather than saying what came before is non-canon.

Though with universes rewriting shit with resets (SUPERBOY STOP PUNCHING WALL) it's simultaneously all-canon and yet nothing-canon
yeah, my bad

I'm sure the 0.01% of the population that is trannies is keeping their sales numbers high, because no one else is buying those comics.

I like Iron Man but try not to take these new soy comics too seriously.

I'm sure the 0.01% of the population that is trannies is keeping their sales numbers high, because no one else is buying those comics.
Did they blame misogyny and homophobia on the poor sales yet?

I'm sure they do. That's what they did for Ocean's 8 and Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn's Great ADventure.

Yeah they've been doing it ever since 2014 when all this SJW stuff starting exploding.