Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Venting] [SuicideFuel] [RageFuel]The universe quite literally wants me to fail and be unhappy.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I was a fat fuck who was brainwashed by the bluepill into thinking that looks don't matter, and foids think fat fucks are cute.

I finally got redpilled, and decided to lose weight. But... I started losing hair as a result.
I think part of my hairloss might be stress induced. It's certainly accelerated by stress. And hairloss increases my stress levels. Every tells me to calm down, chill, and take a break.

But I can't just calm down. Because my life is absolutely shit. So I have to take medication. Medication, which makes me put on weight. Or finasteride, which has the risk of giving man tits.

So... in order to ascend...
I have to workout to lose fat by working out daily, but that causes hairloss, which leads to stress, which increases hairloss, so I have to take chill pills or finasteride, which makes me fat, so I have to workout harder to burn off that fat, so my body will start to compensate by not growing hair, or I'll feel exhausted all the time, or...

See where I'm going with this?

Doubt your hairloss is caused by exercise
Just cut calories chances are you'll still be incel even after the weight loss but at least you won't be disgusting

Doubt your hairloss is caused by exercise
Just cut calories chances are you'll still be incel even after the weight loss but at least you won't be disgusting
Nah balding can be caused by exercise

I'm not sure why you're so worried since you have been offered sex before (which you bragged, resulting in a ban). Also you have very high standards for an incel, denying foids for petty details like class and accent.
I'm not gonna date or have sex with someone who looks like my maid.
Or speaks in that cringey pajeet accent.

@FullTimeLoser @gymletethnicel @ionlycopenow @werty1457 @Grothendieck

just ldar tbh

I'm not sure why you're so worried since you have been offered sex before (which you bragged, resulting in a ban). Also you have very high standards for an incel, denying foids for petty details like class and accent.

Ban this fucker now!

He's a foid practically. He talks about being higher social status than them

He's a foid practically. He talks about being higher social status than them
Indeed. very shallow, just like a woman. Also not incel since he got offers of sex before. The post has been removed, but you can still see it in one of my posts where I quoted it.
Does this warrant a ban?
@GoffSystemQB @mental_out

Imagine having standards this high and still claiming to be "incel" :feelswhat:

Ban this fucker now!
You should be banned because you don't belong here!
And if I should be banned, then so should @RREEEEEEEEE .
He's a rich pakistani living in the west. When he goes to pakistan, he goes home to literal mansions.

You think a guy like that can't get laid?

And what about @Legendarywristcel
Imagine having standards this high and still claiming to be "incel" :feelswhat:
If you're ethnic, you can just go back to your homeland and your SMV will DOUBLE!

Look it up
You should be banned because you don't belong here!
And if I should be banned, then so should @RREEEEEEEEE .
He's a rich pakistani living in the west. When he goes to pakistan, he goes home to literal mansions.

You think a guy like that can't get laid?

And what about @Legendarywristcel

If you're ethnic, you can just go back to your homeland and your SMV will DOUBLE!
Legendary should be banned, So should you and reee